5 Filters

Question: are USA leaders really bumbing idiots?

3BBBB26A-A02B-42EE-A194-0981E4140FE9_4_5005_c

2 Likes

That’s creepy. Even for creepy Joe.

Is it me, or does the filling in that sandwich look unwell or dead (I suppose he is, but they usually change colour after the event)?

2 Likes

The general consensus is that Zelensky will be assassinated sometime soon by the CIA. The death of this coke-head clown puppet will be blamed on the Russians.

In the meantime the German economy is going to collapse due to a lack of Russian energy supplies - yay, let’s ‘stick it to Putin’. Which means that the EU will also collapse.

While the bonfire is going up we can all champion ‘climate change’.

I really do think that I should live in a ditch and drink rain water in order to save the planet. I’m sure dear little Greta will be there beside me.

Oh God, come on Scotty, beam me up…

2 Likes

Do you remember flip-top fag packets, Rob? Chap I know, standing before magistrates after being found guilty of some minor misdemeanour, when asked if he had anything to say before sentence was passed, took such a packet from his shirt breast pocket, flipped open the lid, and delivered the same immortal line, to the hilarity of his mates in the public gallery: “Beam me up, Scotty!” :laughing:

1 Like

The hair that completely surrounds Zolinskeyy’s head sure must help those Photoshop feathering effects.

Rhis, in my younger days I used to smoke 3 packs of Stuyvesant Red a day.

I suppose it’s amazing I’m still alive.

(but still smoking - just a limited amount of roll-ups)

Remember the days when everyone used to smoke (non-smokers were looked upon as weirdos). You went in a pub, a cafe, public transport, or wherever, and it was a fug of cigarette smoke that you could cut with a knife.

The old Hollywood movies are fascinating in this respect. Take Bogart, for example, and in particular the film Casablanca. I don’t think there’s a single shot in that movie where Bogart doesn’t have a ciggie on the go.

Amazingly, no one in these old movies has a cough or bad chest problems.

Star Trek was ground-breaking for a number of reasons. One of them is that for a programme of this era no one was shown smoking.

Clearly a moral thing rather than a medical thing because I’m sure Bones could detect and cure cancer with his flat bed scanner if not the hand held one.

Do the c24 characters ever handle money?