5 Filters

Propaganda Blitz... Pushing Fake Palestine Stories

I might be mistaken but wasn’t Propaganda Blitz the title of one of the Media Lens books? (My copies are now in cartons awaiting house move). In any case, I’d suggest this Scheerpost article is essential reading.

The whole ‘rave’ thing is really bothering me. I’ve seen videos of a single person in a paraglider, supposedly shot by party-goers, I’ve seen some geezer firing a single bullet through the plastic doors of a row of portaloos, some tightly framed shots of ten or so people panicking (or simulating panic). I’ve seen the clip of the girl on the back of a pick-up who was not, after all, a dead victim. There’s the mobile 'phone images of some young woman dancing, who seemingly turned up dead later on. Seemingly a German tourist, or possibly an IDF member off-duty, perhaps even both. Again this was tightly framed, only she and one other person are dancing, albeit there are a few others shuffling about in the background.

In an earlier thread I think I said something like “this all looks very Charlie Hebdo…”

What did not was the appalling footage of several dozen slaughtered Palestinians who were doing what they had been told to do: evacuating from Gaza (North) in a convoy. Which someone decided to bomb.

Vile, vile lies

2 Likes