5 Filters

Possible explainer for what's going on (Dear Lord)

Hi all. Was doing the usual rounds when I stumbled across a bizarre post BTL. Got about 80% through it and decided to follow a name.

David Spangler.

"No one will be part of the New World Order unless he carries out an act of worship to Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he receives Luciferian initiation.“

Didn’t get far with the name, other than his website and a bland Wikipedia entry. So looked up United Nations Planetary Initiative Project, and this popped up.

Long read, but it’s worth your time. Pay attention to the date it was put up. Many links to back up claims, and pics too. Worth it alone to find out how Rockefeller, Rothschild and Schwab are joined.

1 Like

Phew! Pretty much everyone gets a name check along the way.

This reads very like the kind of piece that Vigilant Citizen publishes. He is especially preoccupied by the use of popular culture figureheads in the enactment of rituals. Kanye West, Rihanna, Lil Uzi Vert (ill-disguised pun on Lucifer, he says), and Travis Scott are among many that VC analyses.

Travis Scott was the rap artist whose concert went very badly wrong some months back. Several people died and a number of others were injured, which VC says was a quite overt blood sacrifice.

Personally I think that popular culture pillages established symbologies very often, but this needn’t point to any sinister agenda.

I will say though that Travis Scott’s latest album Utopia is genuinely quite dark in the eerie vocal effects used at times. Whether it has backwards White Album samples I dunno.

Il Papa certainly does seem to be popping up all over the place, so maybe Vigano has a point. Vigano is most certainly no friend of the current pontiff, and I have seen quite a few pieces from the Conservative Right (whatever that means) who refer to Vatican 2 as a watershed.

1 Like