5 Filters

Pierre Kory's mainstream Op-ed about soaring excess mortality

Most folk here will know about these rising deaths, especially in healthy people; raised by Andrew Bridgen, and predictable from two years of ever-worsening vaccine news reports and medical piggybacking. While there have been some references to more unexplained deaths in the media, the v-word is taboo unless preceded by a disclaimer such as “it can’t be the…”.

Pierre Kory, after a career of generally trying to tell it straight (which ended the said career during covid) is now focused on helping people and getting the message out.

He’s wisened up. This op-ed is the most pointed I have seen in the mainstream media.

Kory says he’s pulled his punches; here is the unedited version.

I Published An Op-Ed in USA Today On The Excess Mortality In Young People Across The World

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/i-published-an-op-ed-in-usa-today

Although “vaccine” is not mentioned, there is only one explanation for the timing, magnitude and demographics of the deaths. The fact it got published in mainstream media might be a game-changer.

I haven’t read both to spot the differences. But he explains his reasoning for his newfound slyness:

"Now, the obvious reaction anyone should have after reading our published version is, “Why were the vaccines not mentioned as a possible cause in the article?” If you need me to explain why, I will be brief and blunt: The Op-Ed would NEVER have seen the light of day otherwise. Not in a million years. "

Che(er,)s
ED

1 Like

In Part 2 of his post about this op-ed, Dr Pierre Kory discusses the data on mortality etc. from the Society of Actuaries.

He points out that though the data is stark, it is presented with soothing noises by the writers.

Deaths rising in people of working age and younger are unprecedented - but most notable of all is the silence.

The alarming rise in the data has eased slightly over 2023, coinciding with booster uptake having dropped.

This may be a temprary easing. There will be fall boosters in the US.
(I think in the UK boosters will only be offered to those in vulnerable categories.)

Also I read the CDC has approved annual covid vaccine boosters into the child vaccination schedule.
https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-may-2023-society-of-actuaries