5 Filters

“Pfizer LIED About Covid-19 Jabs” | Watchdog Accuses Pfizer Of Promoting 'Unlicensed Vaccine'

Dr David Bull and Dr Renee Hoenderkamp speak with doctor and Professor of oncology Angus Dalgleish.

7 Apr 2024

The UK’s pharmaceutical watchdog has accused Pfizer of damaging the industry’s reputation by using social media to promote an “unlicensed” Covid vaccine. Pfizer has breached the regulatory code five times, including making misleading claims, failing to uphold high standards, and promoting unlicensed medicines. The ruling by the Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA) follows a complaint about a message posted on social media in November 2020 by senior Pfizer employees. The complaint raised concerns about Pfizer’s improper use of social media to promote their Covid vaccine in violation of regulations. This behavior was found to be more widespread than initially believed and extended to the highest levels of Pfizer’s UK operation.

2 Likes

Hi @Rich . I really don’t know where to start without being offensive, but I’ll try.

First, the presenter. From memory he was one of the “vaccine” pushers in the early days. I guess he now sits in the ‘we all made mistakes’ camp.

As for Dalgleish, it’s taken him three plus years to come to just an anti-booster position. Some of us, without any medical training, no PhD’s, and no patients, saw the whole bloody thing as a con nearly four years before he did. The bloody hoy poloy are clearly not as stupid as the medically indoctrinated ‘professors’. That’s the first thing.

Now he’s ‘outraged’ and says Pfizer should be held to account. F*ck Pfizer. Whitty, Hancock, Ferguson and Vallance need to be in jail now. Bumbling Boris Johnson and the board of the MHRA need to be in the next cell. And then we round up every journo and ‘celebrity’ who pushed the jab and put them on the next dungeon floor down. He’s outraged while telling his patients it’s ‘unwise’ to take a booster. Maybe Pol Pot was right?

A late edit. “Pfizer lied”. WTF. The drugs companies (Pfizer, et al), have lied for ever. See here. One thousand, two hundred and seventy recorded penalties for various forms of criminality, just since 2000. In my humble opinion, Pfizer is not even the worst (although maybe the most widely used in the UK). Moderna tops the charts.

2 Likes

Not for the first time I find myself welcoming a piece of vews from a leading medical figure, and then agreeing with PatB’s scathing criticism of them.

The trouble is these guys can play a key role in the media/public backlash that is needed to address the harms pseudomedical corporatism has done, and the further, greater harms it wants to do before there is any accounting done of the previous disaster.

Another key role is played by the far greater number of critics and activists with no medical degrees but whose lack of professional involvement job compromise makes them better able to point out false claims and bunkum.
Until we have a better political process, we’re probably stuck with the compromised geniuses. Just as they kind of need us too.

Of course if we had a proper political process, it wouldn’t all have happened :grimacing:

2 Likes