5 Filters

Pfizer exec: we are looking at mutating covid to create more (shhh) vaccines

Sting by Project Veritas.

This seems so unlikely but Jordon Walker MD seems to have been checked

" > We’ve obtained internal Pfizer docs verifying Jordan Walker as Pfizer Director, Research & Development Strategic Operations

Graduated Yale 2013

Doctor Med at U of Texas Southwestern medical school.

His supervisor reports to Mikael Dolsten who reports to Albert Bourla, CEO pic.twitter.com/7t0tAzHUo6
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 26, 2023
He’s been scrubbed. https://twitter.com/joonhpak/status/1618430645759541248"
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1618435991211233282

Robert Malone reacted in horror, not surprisingly.

The guy seemed to act very casually, but from one of the links, it looks as though he knew the interviewer so thought it was just casual chat. The questions might have made him a bit more guarded!

Still half thinking it must be wrong…the other half of me thinking What-A-Numpty. (Similar to what Dr Malone said, but in more words).

Oh well it will be in the papers tomorrow, lol.

2 Likes

The Complete History of Depopulation Vaccines, by ‘A Midwestern Doctor’ meshes in well with this item from Evvy:

1 Like

Thanks for this Rhis. It’s long but a page-turner, that needs jaw support throughout. Doesn’t provide links but I’ve seen good posts before from this Dr.
I think much of the stuff is in RF Kennedy Jr’s book on Fauci there are probably links there.

Have to say this material, if you accept it, would seem to put most vaccines off the edge of the scales of risk vs benefit. Whatever you think of the essential idea of vaccination, you don’t want people from this industry (or rather, industrial complex), which is apparently run as a racket, or their servants, injecting you and lying about the material and purpose at the same time. But no-one else is allowed to perform it!

1 Like

Using properly-honest, all-inclusive assessment criteria - a huge ‘if’ in itself in our corruption-swimming times! - it’s possible to make a VERY good case that ALL ‘vaccinations’ should be avoided, throughout life.

Something which my - medically-knowledgeable - mam (nurse and midwife) made sure of for her children, and which - persuaded by the renegade, actually-honest information around these matters that is available to those who seek it - I’ve continued to do for myself and for any living creature under my care; with consistently good results, btw…

This strategy can be shown - again, using actually-honest assessment - to give better overall outcomes for the wholly unvaccinated cohort - who do exist! - than for those who have been subjected to the simply monstrous programme of injections that are, for all practical purposes, forced on parents of infants and young children, especially in the US and in those of its imperial provinces, such as the wretched ukstate, where the lunacy is most extensively enforced by the compradors.

Right alongside the basic thrashing out of the question: Do ‘viruses’ even exist at all? there’s the other, equally-pressing question: What is the truth about the whole ‘vaccination’ story, behind all the deceitful false-history with which it’s been garlanded for longer than my lifetime?

Is there, in reality, any body at all of actually-reliable science behind these whole concepts? It doesn’t appear so.

We know, of course, that ‘viruses’ and ‘vaccines’ are simply immense generators of WPS (WealthPowerStatus) for the BPh gics and their associates. Those of us with our heads still rectum-free can see immediately that that’s what’s behind the enormous modern virology/vax bandwaggon, with it’s immense money and prestige rewards for all who toe the carefully-crafted-for-profit orthodox line; this despite the equally huge amount of illness, suffering, invalidity and death which it’s seen, with ever greater clarity, to cause.

So - which are we going to side with: honest, reality-based attitudes towards these big questions, now demanding serious re-thinks, or lying, but hugely WPS-generating, mass-hypnotising false narratives?

These questions have to be held open vigorously, because they’re really relevant again now.

2 Likes

Don’t disagree with any of that - how do you do a risk benefit calculation, when the biggest risk is that what they are telling you is lies.
Maybe if there were to be a virus with both a high death rate (that you could see in front of you) and high transmissibility. But TBH I can’t imagine this either, given that Vits C and D and other natural substances like melatonin have a very good track record, and not only that, we have become deficient or insufficient in them all (especially older people and those with existing co-morbidities), which in all probability explains the risks from viruses in the first place.

1 Like

Quick update: self-explanatory really but the tl;dr is that the interviewee was bullshitting the interviewer “like everybody does” when they’re hoping that their date might lead to a bit more than a peck on the cheek.

Kind of like that time I foolishly pretended to have invented trees to impress an alluring young thing :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Best date-gone-wrong story I’ve seen in a long time :smiley:

Whether his revelations are true or not, the ‘to impress the date’ part is as believable as any other explanation.

At a time like this our thoughts must be with the poor bods who had the job of ‘fact-checking’ the story, ie creating doubt :slightly_smiling_face:
They didn’t even manage to verify the fact that the identities of the two people are fully known.

“…purportedly shows a senior Pfizer employee…”
“The video shows a conversation between an unidentified reporter and an interviewee …”

though if they didn’t know who they were they are almost the only ones who don’t.
They mention O’Keefe several times in efforts to discredit him, and later mention him as appearing - and anyway, the clip posted by @KarenEliot was already out.

1 Like

Bravo lol - yes that sums it up very nicely.