5 Filters

Petition against the honouring of Blair now has nearly 500,000 signatures

Yesterday (which was when I signed it):

When I last looked, 480,859 had signed:

Hmmm ā€¦ more than 500,000 now, but Iā€™m not sure that all of them are genuine, as Mo Salah apparently just signed. :slight_smile:

Nothing here about the fact that the UK is quite blatantly turning into a fascist police stateā€¦

Youā€™ve got to love Craig Murray and his security service handlers.

You couldnā€™t make it up.

ps. by the way, Murray supposedly spent 4 months in one of Scotlandā€™s toughest prisons. He came out looking like heā€™d just spent 4 months in the Ritz Hotel, which he probably did.

At this stage, anyone who doesnā€™t call out the covid con for what it is, is part of the criminal conspiracy.

2 Likes

Donā€™t exclude the middle, Rob. Craig is seemingly one of those very many intelligent and informed people who nevertheless have tripped over their own over-suggestibility, and bought into the mass hypnosis coviscam, to become Deceived Influencers; like Saker and bMoA, who have also swallowed the bait, picked the wrong side of the contention, and made fools of themselves.

Btw, have you gathered any actual evidence to support your idea that Craig is a spook-managed controlled-opposition plant? Iā€™d be grateful to hear it; actual evidence, I mean, rather than just ā€˜standsterreasonā€™ conjecture. :wink: :slight_smile:

Anti-Bā€™Liar petition is now over half a million, btw. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What has Craig Murray, and your fantasies about him, got to do with this thread? And what has Covid got to do with it?

Just signed it and the number has magically reduced to 385,000

591,680 just now.

Back in The Lifeboat News:

Iā€™ve demurred in the comments, but does he have a point? Well, he does, clearly, but is it enough of a point to make it a bad idea to sign the petition?

Blimey, the BBC have taken notice:

550,000 demand removal of Sir Tony Blair's knighthood - BBC News

Maybe it is a bad idea, after all. (Iā€™m not joking.) Iā€™d better have a word with my MI5 handlers. (Iā€™m joking.)

Excerpt from the article:

The appointment was the personal choice of the Queen, who has up to 24 ā€œknight and lady companionsā€, with current Prime Minister Boris Johnson not involved in the decision.

[ā€¦]

Unlike the New Yearā€™s Honours list, which is drawn up by the government for the Queenā€™s approval, the Order of the Garter is bestowed as a personal gift by the Queen.

The Honours Forfeiture Committee cannot recommend the removal of knighthoods handed out in this way.

The committee can only look into honours decided by the government, for reasons such as the recipient committing a crime or bringing the honours system into disrepute.

You can have the long term aim of allowing the system to discredit itself by its choices.
I think this is a fairly forlorn hope. Even after Iraq Blair was voted back in - not enough see him for what he is. Better to bash Blair and the system while the bashingā€™s good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Murrays blog re Truss and her conviviality was spectacularly irrelevant wasnā€™t it! CM waffles on about wine and whiskey rather a lot for a man perpetually pleading poverty. He should keep a clearer head perhaps.

As for the petition well north of 700k as of 11:30 ish today. Futile except as a potent sign of disapproval. No doubt laughed off in public as online hate got up by those stupid and contagious dissidents.

Hey Twirl,

Earlier today when the count had reached 704,502 I started the stopwatch. 23mins 40secs later the count was 706,089. Thatā€™s 1,587 sigs in 1,420 secs meaning 1.2 sigs per second.

Or 103,680 sigs per day. In 1.71 years everyone in the UK will have signed it!

I wonder how many people would sign for Bliar to keep his knighthood?

1 Like

Itā€™s over a million now:

1 Like