5 Filters

Peter McCullough speaks to Reiner Fuellmich's team. The descriptive 'dynamite' is getting a bit cliched, but this IS!

Harvested from a btl link at Off-G. Thank you that poster! About 48 minutes. Crucially important survey of what’s true, what’s not, and what’s happening. Find the time! Peter becomes ever more like the top general on the winning side in a vicious war against a deeply criminal enemy. Not hyperbole; a stone-cold accurate statement of the actual reality.

Just to add my two-pennorth: What Peter describes of his own and his family’s infections with covid-flu, and what a piece of piss it is to see it off, unharmed, was exactly my experience when dealing with it last year: three days of virtually unnoticeable mild discomfort, what time I was “positively reeking of [vitamin C]” * that I was toping as if there was no tomorrow. But there was! And here I still am: long-term, balanced, naturally immune; and no longer able to be infectious to others; and - never under ANY circumstances accepting any of the poison-stabs. And bugger masks, etc. too:

• The famous conductor Tommy Beauchamp, a noted wit and joker, speaking with affectionate joshing about a fellow conductor once quipped: “Malcolm Sargent came here yesterday; positively reeking of Horlicks!” Horlicks, for those too young to remember, was a sort of namby-pamby goodthinkers’ ‘health-drink’ version of cafe au lait without caffeine that was popular in the twentieth century, with people of a certain moral purity. ‘Flash’ - Sir Malcolm Sargent’s nickname - was a bit that way himself, at least in his aura… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

PS: Note Peter speaking of the “entranced” and “hypnotised” state of so many doctors and others, which seems to enable their irrational, unethical behaviour. I think now that that idea - induction into a continuing trance state - is precisely what the covid PBB is designed - and I do mean intentionally designed - to cause.

A good tactic to try with your hypnotised acquaintances is one of the many trance-release suggestions that hypnotists use. Try it! :slight_smile:

Hi Rhis,

Unless I’m missing something it’s the same vid you posted 15 hops down the board.

(I agree that it’s definitely a must see BTW).

Yes R, seems so. I thought this one was a longer, complete version of the interview.