5 Filters

Particularly sharp, good conversation between 'Jerm' (of 'Jerm Warfare') and Dr Tom Cowan

Audio. 56 minutes (Sorry!). Well worth making time for. Clear, vivid statement of the fundamental problems with current medical theory. Unfortunately, the link just goes to an extended list of Jerm’s interviews; can’t find a way to select the particular podcast. If you scroll down, you’ll find the Tom Cowan interview about forty entries down. LOTS of other interesting names there too…:

1 Like

Is this the Jerm Warfare podcast you’re referring to ? scroll down to the bottom of the page to listen)

(some typos up there. Herricka the cat is having a funny half hour and is jumping all over me as I type this)

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one. And some other good links you’ve found, Rob. I also recommend that people use the original link that I gave, because there’s a long list of hyper-interesting people’s interviews with Jerm there. A lot of highly-relevant material for a PBB-annihilating website like 5F to work through… :slight_smile:

I’m going to put that Jerm Warfare podcast up in my little blog space.

For those unfamiliar, Jerm Warfare (aka Jeremy Nell) is a very good podcaster, who, as Rhis points out, has lots of very interesting guests. My only criticism is that he’s on TNT radio, which has adverts (fair do, these people need to earn a buck), but mostly it’s not easy to find an archive of podcasts (for example, Jerm did a really good one with John O’Looney during the early days of the covid stuff).

1 Like

I can stand the adverts. The thing that really pisses me off is the doctrine - universal in any audio output that follows USAmerican production values - that you can’t have any sort of mere unadorned speech without a sewage-flow of shite muzak blaring away in the - well, I was going to say background, but it’s often so damned loud that I can barely hear the speech. Even the Russians are doing it now. One of the drawbacks of the end of the USSR! Be a great relief if I can live long enough to see this idiot fashion die.

1 Like

I blame Steve Wright from when he used to tell those tear jerkers with the soppy musical accompaniment

1 Like

Btw, for anyone who follows that whole fascinating conversation between Jerm and Steve Falconer right through to its ninety-minute-plus end, you get the hilarious realisation that Steve certainly, and quite possible Jerm too, are pissed/stoned as farts; rolling about laughing their socks off at Steve pretending his website is at ‘Auschwitz’, because they’ve just been noting the mystifying way that ziP - zionistan-in-Palestine (which they shorthand as ‘Israel’, of course) - laced its jewish population with poison-stabs galore… almost as if someone was trying to genocide them… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: Not suggesting that they’re anti-semites, of course; no sign of that; but you’ve got to be pretty - erm - loosened up to see - and appreciate - the ironinc humour in that ridiculous situation! :slight_smile: