5 Filters

Parenti on Conspiracy

Pretty sure some of you will already have seen thIs, but prompted by yet more simplistic rubbishing of conspiracy over on the LBN and given where we are right now, thought I’d post this for those that haven’t encountered either Parenti or this particular speech of his.

3 Likes

Thanks Jamie

The recent Statutory Instrument requiring staff of registered Care Homes to certify their ‘vaccination status’ has some telling exceptions. Deconstructed, these amount to the following:

Could a cook, porter, grounds person, or care worker unable to prove their vaxxx credentials be tolerated on the premises?

No.

Could a nice vicar or a lady from the WRVS visit to offer solace to a grieving resident?

Yes, because they are decent members of society, not minions.

Class War.

For the sake of being awkward I fail to mention the emergency electrician/plumber who may or may not come from a 24/7 service company that may or may not require vaxxx status from their contractors. (Probably not, apart from Pimlico Plumbers.)

And: if the considerable difficulties recruiting care staff were to be exacerbated and yet another spike in contrived deaths was the result? Oops. Clumsy old Bowwis strikes again.

2 Likes

thank ytou Jamie! that’s a talk I need to listen to at least once a year, it’s a steady drum roll of representational clarity.

1 Like

Doesn’t it! Yes, I too have a couple of perennials for when I need an injection of sanity. Curiously, synchronicity kicked in this morning when having literally just sat there pondering what Parenti would make of this whole Covid mess, I visited OffG, clicked on an article and there in the opening few comments was a link to that speech.

1 Like

This is another favourite and more so than ever what with the right/left dichotomy regarding Covid. It often raises a few hackles over on LBN, which is no bad thing. :wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfbS2nubivI

1 Like

Michael provides a very clear, lucid schema for why the scamdemic conspirators are doing what they’re doing. Bullseye!

1 Like