5 Filters

Palestine fire

Maybe you seen the train fire in the US? That poisonous toxic fumes have spread across hundred of miles of farming land. Amish farming land.

It’s possible that the balloon saga is a distraction for this?

1 Like

There is more here from “The Health Ranger”, who is well known for exaggeration. On this occasion, it seems to me there is no exaggeration. Its video, but includes some amateur video from 10km’s away.

More controlled demolition? The town is called Palestine which the GIC’s would like gone. Coincidence?

2 Likes

Hi folks, just an observation but the US Gov just lost a case against an amish farmer in central Pennsylvania for farming organically :

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/amish-farmer-amos-miller-wins-battle-in-war-for-food-freedom-in-us-appeals-court/

Is this the reasoning for the timing of the Pennsylvania/Ohio “accident”? (i.e.their legal attack is down, time to move to the hard ball game.)

cheers

3 Likes

I don’t know enough about this one to give any kind of qualified opinion.

I’ll just say that this incident took place in Ohio, in some of the most fertile farming land in the world.

By many accounts this farming land has now been ruined.

2 Likes

Kinda like Ukrainian soil?

Find myself wondering where Billy Gates has been buying farm land. Bet it’s west coast.

Edit. Also noticing a distinct lack of Greta etc

1 Like

All the above points have merit. The more I look at this, the more it stinks. Here are just a snippet of the issues, which together make a massive smell.

• Train derailment took place on 3rd Feb
  • Fire (controlled burn?) was 5 days later
  • The hazardous load is now known as vinyl chloride, butyl acrylate, ethylhexyl acrylate and ethylene glycol monobutyl ether
  • Vinyl chloride burning will result in hydrochloric acid which is not great for breathing, skin contact, or wildlife as many amateur videos attest to
  • There is talk that the burn will result in dioxins. Agent Orange anyone?
  • As has aleady been said, the fallout is on Hamish and very fertile farmland
  • Just after the Hamish got a case against them overturned. Coincidence?
  • The state agencies are on complete blinkers saying safe (and effective?)
  • Accident in Palestine (where else with a similar name, is there a war on the population?)
  • CTEH is the company doing the ‘clean up’. They were involved in minimising the Deep Water oil spill and several others

Maybe this is just a case of profits before morals, but to me, this stinks to high heaven.

3 Likes

Thanks for collating these thoughts, PatB.

Looks like bioweapons expert Meryl Nass is also having thoughts, not yet articulated, as she reminds us of this:

Meryl Nass
How a town in Missouri was destroyed by Dioxin 40 years ago. Possible CDC coverup then; how long did it take to notify the residents?

The entire town was relocated. From the EPA website

Hmm.
What makes this hard to interpret is that even the supposed cleanup success reads like a horror story.
A quarter of a million tons of contaminated material had to be incinerated, until the level in the air was ‘acceptable’.
This seems to mean that the dioxin toxin was spread far enough to dilute it. Perhaps half the continent was exposed to an officially ‘acceptable level’.
Then the town itself was rolled up and binned.

I might have it a bit wrong but it seems to be saying the problem was a “terrible flood” that spread the toxin - which had already been sprayed on the ground, to “suppress dust”.
Make that sprayed by…“an individual”.
Wtf?

The dioxin was/is a byproduct in the manufacture of the “defoliant” (army speak) Agent Orange.

So it’s all innocent, really :grimacing:

2 Likes