5 Filters

Oh wait - Sars-cov2 was natural after all

Or, to cite another viewpoint…Meryl Nass puts it a little more strongly
ED

Open in app or online

This goes into the “I can’t ******* believe they are trying this again” circular file. Full text NY Times piece

5 Likes

… and the wicked Russkis are in on it . . .

(Enot is a cult figure among Russian kids and has his own Telegram channel, as the video watermark shows.)

2 Likes

Haha. Species jumping and transmission by racoons. Transport by Putin.

1 Like

I thought the bat lady in Wuhan was far more entertaining.

One can’t help wondering, though, if all these constant stories linking the covid stuff to China is part of the propaganda to condition the public into a hot war against China?

2 Likes

Good luck with that one lol.

If you include all members of part time, full time and volunteers the Chinese are capable of fielding 500 million troops. The entire NATO alliance totals less than 3.5 million.

Only nuclear exchange will win, and there’s no winning that game.

Edit. Seems the cracks are appearing in NATO. German media is saying that Hungary and Turkey should be kept out of the information loop. Turkey is the second largest source of troops and Hungary are the only ones talking sense on mainland Europe.

Also this;

“I know what awaits us. As soon as Vladimir Putin has done his work in Seversk, Bakhmut and Soledar, after reaching the second line Slaviansk-Kramatorsk-Avdeevka, he will come up with a proposal. And if they [the West] don’t accept it, – and they won’t – all hell will break loose.” – Aleksandar Vucic, President of Serbia

1 Like

The propaganda is to get us to fear a ‘hot war against China’. No doubt the Chinese are being invited to fear a ‘hot war against the USA’. Try to remember, repeat after me, they are all in it together.

FFS THERE WAS/IS NO EFFING VIRUS. THERE WAS/IS NO EFFING ‘TRANSMISSION’. All this blather is designed to save the germ-industrial complex and the dwindling credibility of its hangers-on.

1 Like

‘Like’ for the second post, Alan. Not for the first. I just don’t believe that the West, Russia and China are colluding in a pretend power-struggle. None of the arguments of the AIIT tendency seem to me to have any convincing substance. The evidence of the ultimate sovereignty of the ruling establishments in both Russia and China, and their determined resistance to the globalist domination mindset of the Anglozionist empire and its resident multibil gics, otoh, looks far more persuasive.

It’s certainly true that both Russia and China went along with the WHO racketeers’ announcement of a PHEIC ‘pandemic’ three years ago, that being their first immediate response. There were good strategic reasons, from the viewpoints of both the Russian and the Chinese ruling circles, for that.

But that really doesn’t ‘prove’ that they’re colluding with the real conspirators who launched the scamdemic. Playing them at three-D chess, more like.

AIIT seems to me to be an effort by one strand of the Western chatterati to insist on a cherished thesis, even though the evidence, in the main, leans against it. Off-G has just published another screed by Iain Davis flogging exactly this idea; unconvincingly, I’m afraid. And of course AIIT is a house-shibboleth amongst both the O-G Eds. and many of the btls. Pity. They get plenty right, but wrong on this, I suspect. Kit and Catte are particularly sold on it; and always less convincing on this topic than they are generally, on the stuff they get right.

But no indeed: there was NO pandemic; there appears to be NO novel SAR-CoV2 ‘virus’, as far as anyone anywhere can actually demonstrate with a purified, physical flaskful, as distinct from computer-gigomodels. And the question of whether ‘viruses’ exist at all, and whether the whole of virology is heading for discarded pseudo-science status, remains open.

But those sorts of red-faces-all-round paradigm-shifts, real though they are in the history of science, prove nothing either way about AIIT. Absence of ‘viruses’ doesn’t ‘prove’ collusion; confusion, more like. There was a lot of that about when the conspirators launched their scam…

1 Like

Due to the extreme censorship, it is very hard to figure out what’s actually going on.

I see it all as a bunch of mafiosi fighting among themselves.

Galloway is broadcasting live from Beijing this evening, which has got to be unprecedented in the current political climate. Make of it what you will, but what should perturb you is that YouTube is one of the most censored platforms in the world (just about all YouTubers know this, yet they take the ad shilling over conscience). I’ve no idea how long Galloway’s Beijing broadcast will remain up on FuckYouTube…

2 Likes

I’m struggling with the mental agility to believe this.

Time will tell either way. And I suspect we shall know sooner rather than later

“They” aren’t really in charge.

Iain Davis

1 Like

This is more like it. But I’d be inclined to say there’s another bunch above the top line, maybe even two?

3 Likes

Thanks Evvy! Good visual aid.

No-one’s really in charge. No-one of the human persuasion, anyway. But we’re such narcissists that we like to think of ourselves as the big bosses of this planet (hah! :laughing:)

For a small corrective hint about that ridiculous idea, I refer readers to a post that I made a couple of days ago about an aide-memoire…

Sure, it’s true that the people/outfits in Iain’s display would like to be bosses of the world; and sure, they’re doing their usual scheming to pursue that wild goose. But that’s all they’re on: a wild-goose chase.

And yes, it’s true that both Russia and China contain nationals who are ridiculously over-rich, and who are of that globalist tendency. But no, those factional mafias within Russia and China don’t control those countries. And both lots know - as do the multibil gics everywhere in sober fact - that they are what and where they are by tolerance of those other mafias within all three of the superstates, Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia; the mafias which do actually run those states (as far as anyone does!), and who make sure that the multibil oligarchs understand that they’re lives are on deposit, and forfeit any time the over-rich money-grubbers step out of line with the true ultimate (human) power-wielders - such as they are; which isn’t much.

These most-powerful people, in all three of the superstates, are the true, actually-loyal patriots of their countries. In the US, these are the people with whom Col. Dougie McGregor, for example, mixes, and for whom he’s something of a sotto-voce spokesman.

There are similar people in the Russian ruling mafia, generally known as the stavka: leading chieftains within the military, diplomacy and intelligence apparats. (Can readers imagine that - for example - Vladimir Putin, Sergei Lavrov, and Sergei Shoigu (and the many other Russians of their steadfast ilk) would ever uncle to the likes of Gates, Fink, Soros, Schwab, or the other footloose globalists?).

I suffer from the common, chronic problem of Westerners: that I have grossly insufficient reliable information (as distinct from a lifelong stream of deceitful propaganda) about the interior doings of the power mafias in China. But I really don’t see Xi and his immediate faction as being any different from their Russian patriotic counterparts. Nor do I believe that Xi or Putin would last for long amongst their peers, if they ever showed any sign of selling out to the globalist crooks. Nor would the normally-patriotic rank-and-file citizens of their countries be too happy at such a thing…

And that’s the key concept: a deeply criminal rag-bag of detached, footloose WealthPowerStatus addicts, disgusting figures to any normal - and normally-patriotic - person, attempting to seize power over the whole planet, versus at least three key sets of actual, sincere patriots (with millions of patriotic commoners behind them) who also maintain a certain mistrustful wariness about each other. Nor should the patriotic leaders and commons of other smaller countries be discounted entirely: Urban and Hungary for one example. There are many millions of us, after all; no negligible force in our own right.

That’s the real power situation on planet Earth at the moment, at least amongst we absurdly narcissistic little human farties.

And then, of course, for real power over our human destinies, there’s Mam Gaia and Taid Sol - to look no further afield in the universe than this one solar system. (Especially Taid (Grandfather) Sol; take another look at that aide-memoire image again…)

It may well be true that there’s even a shadowy clique of globalists behind the more visible Fink/Gates/Soros/Schwab set, though I think we have little idea who they may be, or even whether they really exist at all; fantasists do love their bondian/Illuminati super-villain pantomime nasties, after all.

In any case, if they push their globalist schemes too far, I reckon they will come up hard against the reality that loadsamoney is never going to be an adequate opponent to skilled professional armed muscle loyally at the command of the dedicated patriots - the real thing…

I think the blind-spot problem for Iain Davis and the Off-G AIIT apostles is that they lack any heavy sense of personal patriotism; so last-century for soignee urban-sophisticate uni-plankton, after all.

They should come amongst some of my working-class neighbours, and take a sounding about what they think of such things, as a matter of course… :open_mouth: :laughing:

1 Like

Definitely: Vanguard and BlackRock for example. (The former owns a percentage of the latter and shields its ultimate owners very effectively)

2 Likes