5 Filters

Odd discrepancies in Pfizer's vaccine claims

Steve Kirsch has released some initial reactions to the first tranche of data and documents released by Pfizer. The data and documents that it would take 50+ years to collate, those ones, until the corporation realised, under judicial pressure, that actually maybe it might only take a few months.

Kirsch red flags about ten issues, being careful to caveat these. From a propaganda point of view note the disparity between what was claimed in Pfizer’s application documents (eg VAERS will pick up any problems without any extra effort from us) and what we were led to believe later (VAERS is suspect and basically trash).

I guess optimism was high at the time and it was all just overenthusiasm, not mal/dis/misinformation oh no.

3 Likes

Hi @KarenEliot , thanks for the link - I would also add that I’m sure Pfizer realises that the MSM - BigTech control over information distribution and their ability to obfuscate and confuse any points raised is now sufficiently strong enough to just release (with some redactions where key) and ignore.

cheers