5 Filters

Norton antivirus blocks C. J. Hopkins, Hopkins responds, connected to EFF Berlin

2 Likes

Germany seems a good place to get out of now, just as the parents of some of my jewish friends left in a hurry in the '30s. Good thing they did, then, or my friends would have been long-dead German-speakers, rather than standard-issue Brits; or never born at all…

This sounds pretty dreadful - not just the intimidation and nazi overtones (or rather, ‘tones’) but the seemingly orchestrated and systemic digital harrassment. It’s worrying that it’s so well tolerated as something that just kind of happens, or what people kind of do - but the demonisation in the media of non-jabbers is done by people who know what they are doing.

1 Like

I live in Munich, which has the most right-wing govt in Germany, and I feel like how the jews must have felt in about 1930, especially as the health minister says that I will either be vaccinated or dead in a few months. On Monday came the news that we could not use public transport, and the propaganda crescendo increases daily . Yes, it would be a good time to get out, but how, without being vax´d? This is, strangely, the third dictatorship in Germany in 90 years.