5 Filters

'Nina' NHS Receptionist reveals true shocking story about adverse reactions to the jab

From the James Delingpole podcast…

This is another anonymous whistleblower (whose voice has been disguised). By now there are so many anonymous whistleblowers, coming from many different sources, that it’s hard not to deduce that a monstrous crime is taking place.

Meanwhile here in France…

1 Like

Caveats first: Obviously we don’t know this testator. Could be a plant who’s a pretty good actor (out of practice though I am, I could simulate that level of convincing sincerity, with a bit of rehearsal. But it’s good, if that’s what it is - which I doubt); otoh, could be what s/he purports to be. Open question. Also, I’ve had occasion to be pretty scathing about Delingpole previously. But assuming the witness is genuine, then kudos to James for this, credit where it’s due.

If this is anywhere near accurate testimony, and could be duplicated by many other witnesses if they dared to speak, it lays out a disastrous situation, Britain-wide and world-wide. The wild voices crying about a genocide event might be nearer to the truth than anyone wants to believe. If the flood of adverse events, including multiple deaths and other serious problems, is anything like as bad as the straws in the wind such as this one already suggest, it won’t be possible to propagandise it into silence. The dam will burst and the realisation will come flooding out. The leaks trickling through the dyke are already showing.

If that happens, and the narrative/perception-manipulators can’t hide it, that would mean that a widespread reaction could yet stop this huge scam in its tracks, and haul some of those mainly responsible into the dock at a Nurnberg 2 tribunal - as it should.

Stuff starting to trickle out with hindsight, as I expected. A bit more patience needed as that process accelerates - as they always do in the end…

Rhis, if the mainstream media actually asked real questions all this nonsense would be ended in an hour.

I have very different politics from Delingpole, yet all ports in a storm.

Uk Column have a good page about adverse vaccine effects (all based on UK Government data)…

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

Agreed. As RT says, “Question everything”. However, there are too many considering the climate of fear created by loss of job, labels like conspiracy theory, and swimming against the tide, for them to be discounted out of hand.

If we use the US figures of only 1% of vaccine reactions reported to VAERS and according to the Harvard Medical School, even for serious reactions less than 15% are reported. Extrapolate that to the UK’s Yellow Card system we end up with this:

Reports of adverse reactions: Between 7,333,000 and 16,140,000
Deaths: Between 10,000 and 75,100

From this we can only call what is going on as planned genocide.

Certainly the creation of mass death - precisely the terror that the sheep-folk think they’re avoiding by doing faithfully, fanatically even, what the gics and their arse-kisser servants dictate - seems to be an arguable real purpose behind the scam. I stay open-minded about that. But it surely looks that way, especially when you consider the eugenicsy backgrounds of so many of the scammers.

They too, like anyone who has their brain in gear, can see that we’re in a disastrous population-overshoot episode. They too can see that the disruptive pressures that this is exerting on the Earth and all its systems is threatening a huge catastrophe (which will certainly engulf the gic-class too, as it erupts; forget mink-lined, detached, up-market bunkers in Aotearoa. There’s no feasible safe refuge.). And they too can see that humankind are clearly not going to get our collective arse in gear and do something effective about this - which actions could be humane and democratic, if we wanted to do it that way.

We could; it’s technically entirely possible. But no-one’s talking about it, and no sober global policy to address the problem is in place. In any case, China’s attempt - and failure - to curb their population balloon suggests that even the best organised and high profile push might still founder on human incosequentiality.

So, psychopathic creatures of the Gatesoid turn of mind switch to the idea that they - the Patricians, Plato’s Guardians (sark!) - must impose a solution without the consent or even the knowledge of the plebs.

Up until recently I’d have parked this particular cospithirry somewhere towards the unlikely end of the ostensible-conspiracies spectrum. But now I wonder. WTF else can anyone propose - that has any likelihood of working? This suggested-conspiracy might actually be moving the manipulators behind the scamdemic.

Nonetheless, the outcome which I suspect is most likely is that no human effort, either humane or Gatesoid, is going to halt and reverse the overshoot effectively. Which leaves the ultimate default actor: Mam Gaia and her time-tested - but rather grim - set of cures for overshoot episodes. If I’m around in the middle and latter part of this century - presumably re-born into a new body and personality for me to run for the next lifetime - I expect to see global human birth-rates and death-rates switch places by a percentage point or two, and the exponential upshoot in our numbers convert itself to the always-consequent downshoot. Just pray that it’s gradual rather than crashy.

FWIW, I doubt that the Gatesoid scam is going to work anywhere as ‘well’ as they hope. It is likely to kill quite a lot of people though. In fact, looking at the suppressed-but-still-unmistakable ultimate adverse ‘vaccine’ reaction - the rash of deaths now appearing - that’s already happening

Yesterday (Wednesday) here in France the government kindly allowed bars and restaurants to open again, but only for outdoor service (just about all governments are following the same script). I went down to my nearest big village and bars and restaurants were packed; this, mid-week. One bar owner said that it was a very emotional moment to be able to open again. I have to keep reminding people in my neck of the woods that this is how we used to live, before all the covid BS.

It was very distressing to have to step over all the dead and dying in the village: NOT, because there are no dead and dying. It’s all a complete con - some would say the biggest con in history - spun by the Presstitutes and politicians, et al; yet people believe it!

But not everyone believes it. If interested here’s a short epic rant from a business owner in the UK…

Excellent! This is exactly what we need to see, times several million in each country. Then let’s see how long the scam stands, before crumbling. The appeal to police and military is particularly important. The minute enough of them start to lean towards the resistance, the scammers pushing this swindle are cut off at the knees - and they know it. The scammers will melt like snowballs in hell, as soon as that starts to happen.

This guy sounds like a pleb to me - a compliment of the first water in my book, let me add. And my personal experience where I am is that it’s we plebs who are showing most scepticism and resistance to the covid scam. None of my neighbours have the injections; and none seem as if they’re going to waver about that. “If there is hope, it lies in the proles.” - Guess who said that, and where…

Sorry, graphics problems. This might work…