5 Filters

New York Supreme Court reinstates all fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay

Well, maybe there are a few (very few) decent judges in the US. Apologies for using Fox News of all places!

A New York state Supreme Court ordered all New York City employees who were fired for not being vaccinated to be reinstated with back pay.

The court found Monday that “being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19.” New York City Mayor Eric Adams claimed earlier this year that his administration would not rehire employees who had been fired over their vaccination status.

Another edit: meanwhile in downtown Alberta Canada … (only 1 minute video)

2 Likes

Always takes a year or three before the full enormity of a big scam begins to come into plain sight; and some amends get made to the wronged people.

By now, the full outrage of the covid scam is coming clear slowly, even to the previously en-ovoided; though of course quite a few of those poor mass-formation-susceptible buggers are keeping discreetly schtum about the scales slowly falling from their eyes. I have friends with whom it’s just too sticky to speak of the depth of the deceit, just now; they know I’m totally un-poison-stabbed; we just keep quiet about it. It’s just that the recognition of the scam is being quietly accepted by a growing percentage of them - ‘vaccine’-damage and all.

Give it another ten years, before it becomes as widely, if quietly, agreed that covid was a scam; just as has happened with the widespread discreet global recognition that 11/9 was a false-flag perpetrated by a conspiracy of powerful USAmericans and zionistanis. And in fact, the origination of that criminal scam by the zionistanis, who then foisted it onto their US comprador-buddies (as per Chris Bollyn’s heavily-documented hypothesis), is still to be widely recognised. But that it was a false-flag is widely accepted outside the shrinking minority of ‘the rules-based international order’ twerps…

1 Like

Just an amendment to the initial post. It seems the judgement only applies to those in the lawsuit and NOT all those who lost their job. However, I guess there will many more suits to follow before the criminals cave.

1 Like

Meryl Nass said “The winning case was brought by 16 sanitation workers, but the ruling applies to ALL municipal workers including police, fire, sanitation and some others, though teachers were not mentioned.”

No idea myself though