5 Filters

Neil Oliver: We must maintain the courage to stand against all evil, perpetrated by anyone

Still works for me.

…belated reply: seems to be working for me as well. I suspect I was logged in to Insta whereas the first time I wasn’t and the link went skewiff.

Hi @KarenEliot , I watched Scott on Monday’s edition of fence-balancing where he had no problems with reporting on child abuse in Scotland but could not utter the word “children” or “child” once in his analysis of the current Israeli onslaught. He also admitted he had visited Israel many times…!
As to Brian Gerrish he seems to me to be someone who would put loyalty to “the ship” and his closest fellow “crewmen” before most things.

cheers

3 Likes

I was so incensed by Scott’s use of an entire segment of Sky News ‘reporting’ (verbatim) on the genocide, that I have carried out my implied threat to cancel my subscription. I know it’s a futile gesture but I could not stomach another second of Scott ‘reporting’ on the ‘war’. If I wanted propaganda, I’d use the BBC.

6 Likes

Hi @PatB, I’m enjoying some of the latest 21st Century Wire audios- UKC should have sought to retain PH’s talents, imo.

cheers

1 Like

Yes, I unsubbed earlier this week too. A drop in their income may encourage a rethink but I won’t be watching regardless. Scott has been a pillock for a long time now. Alex is okay but is a hell of a god-botherer on the side, and Dutch Reformed…! Vanessa can be found on other platforms. I’m suspicious of the new guy, by the name of Levine, and the confirmation that Patrick H ain’t coming back seals the deal. Some of the viewing time saved was repaid by watching Nasrallah’s speech today. Clever rhetoric that stopped short of the point many were saying was coming.

2 Likes