5 Filters

More Dynamite from Dr. Bryan Ardis, via Reiner Fuellmich, on the utter disaster of the poison-stabs

There seems be such a tidal wave of catastrophic bad effects from the stabs that the news simply can’t be kept hidden. It’s growing into a flood. And we are supposed to accept forced submission to the poisons? And let the scum do the same to our children?

Apropos that last: the last ten minutes or so of Bryan’s testimony is particularly hair-raising: a whole new child illness syndrome - MIS-C - since 2020, Multi-organ Inflammation Syndrome-Children, courtesy of the - probably engineered - ‘virus’; and now the poison-stabs making it disastrously worse:

3 Likes

Dynamite indeed!

If this was shown on prime-time tv the whole scam would immediately grind to a shuddering halt and Fauci and the rest of these evil bastards would be arrested or strung up.

A must watch - I’ve sent it to everyone I know.

1 Like

Rhis, I’ve just had another auntie (from my large, extended family) who’s just been taken into hospital, with heart palpitations. She’s slim and has never had heart problems before, and had the last of the two jabs about three weeks ago.

This is of course anecdotal, but I will say that at least one third of my family and friends who’ve taken the jabs are now suffering side effects, in some cases quite serious side effects.

And the psychos who rule us still want us to agree to injecting our children with this crap.

It beggars belief.

1 Like

So do a lot of other things…time to join the dots…

1 Like