5 Filters

More covid jab safe stats for pregnant - fact or fiction?

Hi folks, I noticed this on LBC whilst following the Covi-choc story:

Frankly I think this is another whoops-wrong-column stat but haven’t had time to look yet.

Cheers

Ps . Just typing in “pregnant” into the search bar of The Expose website throws up loads of articles on the dangers of covid jabs for pregnancy. The latest one brought up the work of Dr. Sam Bailey looking at the eugenics basis of Rockefeller projects and one in Kenya which looked to involve the WHO in lacing tetanus jabs with anti-fertility chemicals without of course telling anyone!

https://scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=81838#ref9

I asked the Expose if there is any foundation for the LBC claims - I hope they respond.

cheers

Almost everyone who has had these jabs will be dead within five years. This is from a plethora of experts in the field.

The fact that the psychos are pushing these jabs on pregnant women is yet another crime against humanity.

These people are all going to be put on trial and hanged.

1 Like

Hi @RobG , I totally agree. Here’s the latest from the Daily expose:

They publish Dr Vernon Coleman’s massive list and I noticed this on pregnancy :

" The COVID World post date: December 10th, 2021

Questions were raised in Ontario’s Parliament by MPP Rick Nicholls about the explosive rise of stillbirths among fully vaccinated women in the country. Nicholls gave an example of Waterloo, Ontario where 86 cases of stillbirths have been reported in six months, compared to typically five to six per year.

“But now Minister, I shed tears of sorrow. In the Waterloo area, 86 stillbirths have occurred from January to July. Normally it’s roughly one stillbirth every two months. But here’s the kicker, mothers of stillbirth babies were fully vaccinated, and you have clearly said on numerous occasions that the vaccines are safe.

What do you say to the doctors who told expecting women it was okay to get fully vaccinated? And what should they tell the mothers who deliver a stillborn baby?”"

and this:

• Horrific side effects of getting covid vaccine while pregnant (video)

and this:

and this:

and this :

The UK guidelines, issued by the UK Department of Health and Social Care and the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, give strict warnings to doctors NOT to give the vaccine to women who are pregnant or nursing, or to women planning on becoming pregnant, with a warning about potential infertility issues.

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation

Pregnancy
There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.

Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.

Fertility
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility. (Source.)

cheers

1 Like

There was also this report:

2 Likes

See my post: ‘The tide is turning’ for more on this. Mike Yeadon absolutely incensed by it: Damned criminal lies! (my paraphrase).

Hi @Twirlip , a very wide ranging article with a lot of interesting questions, I get the feeling the writer is reluctant to damn the official narrative except through the mode of questions?

cheers

I know many leading medics have made dire predictions, but that’s a very specific claim, do you have a link @RobG? Cheers

I get the feeling the writer is reluctant to damn the official narrative except through the mode of questions

Indeed. Probably the safest strategy. “The Left” are better at deploying rhetorical tricks than oiks like me, naturellement, not hailing from or having married into the illustrious Parenti family.

But then again, in the current climate she is sticking her neck out a fair bit merely by referring to women who are pregnant… I only half-jest but, in the US especially, those who are on the lookout for Transphobia tend to jump on such faux pas.

1 Like

Hi folks, a couple of weeks ago after seeing an LBC presenter I raised the covid jabbing of pregnant women with the daily expose, this may be their response:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/23/dr-proves-covid-vaccines-caused-increase-in-miscarriage/

the quickly growing list of post covid jab lost pregnancies, fetal malformations and a whole host of life changing illnesses are very damning.

cheers

1 Like