5 Filters

More brain disturbance

Just when you knew it wasn’t over…
Looks like a big development in the Covid Origin story, via whistleblower Andrew Huff - formerly from the innocently named Eco-Health Alliance, which seems about as un-innocent as anybody in this saga.

The Creation of SARS-COV2 & What Will Be Done About It

A little over a week ago we released a report that provided nearly indisputable evidence that SARS-COV2 was created in a laboratory in Wuhan, China in what seemed to be a joint project between an American company (EcoHealth Alliance) and the CCP controlled Wuhan Institute of Virology. This document (found below) provides firsthand whistleblower testimony from a veteran (Dr. Andrew Huff) with a PhD in environmental epidemiology, a masters in security technology, and former employee of Sandia National Labs. Andrew provided this evidence based on his knowledge as a former employee of EcoHealth Alliance despite incredible levels of harassment for speaking out.

also described here:

The Most Important Whistleblower In America: Dr. Andrew Huff

One insider has the receipts on Tony Fauci, the CIA, the FBI, DHS, Peter Daszak, and Ralph Baric

Emerald Robinson also refers to another big story, which is a new level of worry. Cancer rises.

The Mortality Rate Is Up 17% Across The Vaccinated World

Why are cancers rising rapidly in 2022 as well as non-COVID deaths?

Emerald Robinson

Oct 26
Last week, I recommended that my followers pay attention to the Twitter account of Dr. Andrew Huff — because he’s the most important whistleblower in America right now.

This week, I recommend that you follow the Twitter account of the Ethical Skeptic — who might be the most important COVID data analyst right now.

Why?

The Black Ops/SCI Top Secret US Naval intelligence officer and data expert known as the “Ethical Skeptic” on Twitter has been keeping tabs on the CDC’s database releases, and he’s got some very bad news: the mortality rate across the vaccinated world is up 17% and cancer is “at a 9-sigma rise.”
Link: The Mortality Rate Is Up 17% Across The Vaccinated World

The abovementioned Ethical Sceptic also informs us the CDC is currently engaged in cheerfully fiddling the cancer codes so that they become covid codes. (Did someone on 5f suggest this before?)

Sorry no more details, it’s all a bit heady for me - but I was relieved to find that Dr John Cambell is on this as well.

So it’s true then…
Oh and somewhere in there are claims of a Hunter Biden role in the covid development.

That’s enough excitement for me :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

For the avoidance of confusion - which is a bit too late, as I was confused - the 17% rise in excess deaths in Australia isn’t the same 17% in the Ethical Sceptic link " The Mortality Rate Is Up 17% Across The Vaccinated World" - that’s Europe! (Or Uurp, to GWB).
And there’s a figure there for the US - 16.4% rise.
Is that the beginning of some grim consistency… :grimacing:

FWIW, I’ve checked the Oz figure at source and it’s real, the others were on Ethical Sceptic’s Twitter. I don’t read him as he’s not easy to follow. But he’s a real person, respectable analyst (assuming some people understand his posts).

2 Likes

Well put Evvy… I have steered away from Ethical Skeptic for a while now due to the spinny-headedness of his ‘down in the weeds’ stuff. An article is easier to follow than those Twitter threads but I don’t recall any SubStack updates recently (i subscribe to too many and may have missed one or two).

If Biden (or whoever pulls his levers) decides that it’s China’s turn for some war-by-proxy then the it-came-from-Wuhan narrative can be expected to be spun up, again. The arguments about origins, policy responses, virus or not, and all the others, are secondary to the question of what effects are the jabs having?

Continuing focus on all those other aspects help to obscure the latter. How we got here is important, but what we do now much more so.

For me the key upcoming issue is CBDC roll-out and how this links to behavioural nudges. In another thread I mentioned the Dave Eggers’ novel The Every. Spoiler alert: the attempt to destroy this thinly veiled Google from within does not succeed and the story ends with the putative creation of a ‘score for life’ system. Everyone starts at 500. Diligently attend school, college, etc and you might end up in the 700s. Spend your youth being pulled at traffic stops or bunking off high school and 600 will be a vague dot on the horizon. Everyone knows their score and everyone knows everybody else’s. And best of all human prejudice is not even a factor because AI does all the heavy lifting. (As if…)

In such a future why’s even bother to interview a job candidate with a score of 650? An adult with a score of 600 is fit only for a tent under a flyover. And so on. Play by the rules and wear your mask at all times, while never poking fun at trannies, and you could be an 8-er!

… It’s coming, and Covid was a major step on the way.

2 Likes

My logic tells me that it’s hard to follow the China connection without seeing the US behind it too. But it’s probably not true; on sites not buying the narrative, it’s common to see references to the Chinese virus or the communist virus. I guess that’s why we have MSM to frame it to suit the narrative. Or maybe it woz just Trump…

On CBDCs, random link from a year ago:

Central Bank Digital Currencies Will Be Implemented Within Five Years

CBDCs may soon be the norm, says DAS London panel, but what will become of stablecoins?

(Make that four).

“The shift is going to be consumer-driven, panelist Stephen Richardson, vice president of product strategy and business solutions at Fireblocks said. Retail business to consumer platforms are already exploring stablecoins and this is a trend we are likely to see repeated on the commercial side.”

Yes, we can drive the consumers into driving it for us.

2 Likes

This is timely… Where FTX is concerned there seems to be some connection with Ukraine, but that’s the cesspit where all the scans seem to end up these last several years. Bottom line: the usual mafiosi miraculously emerge with all the toys. Everyone else: not so much.

3 Likes