5 Filters

Mike Yeadon Explains It All

This is a long, long video of Mike Yeadon talking on The Highwire. He goes through all the stuff debated endlessly here and elsewhere. And he explains it in a way ordinary guys like me can understand it. The issues covered include:

• Is there really a pandemic
  • Was Sage and/or the UK govenment lying
  • Why blood clots
  • Variants
  • Dangers of spike protein
  • How T-cell immunity recognises SARS-COV2
  • Blair, Gates et al and vaccine passports (“the biggest political battle in my career”)
  • Booster shots (“they are not a vaccine”)
  • And finally “supra-national” collaboration

As I said, a long video. Watch from about 1 hour 33 minutes, but do not miss this.

Thanks @PatB for your post I watched the interview from 1hr 33m as suggested and I found Mike Yeadon totally convincing clear and informative - I have in the past criticised his live appearances but I take it back - he exuded sincerity and came up with new insights brimming full of knowledge and information which we can all understand

• the more virus you have the more likely you are to show symptoms and make you feel ill the less likely you are to be wandering around like a zombie infecting others. If you don’t have symptoms and feel well like most children and young adults you will not have enough virus for you to infect others, the risk from the healthy asymptomatic is almost 0. So basically no-one capable of infecting others is wandering around the streets, roads, railways, supermarkets, factories and offices - so Why TF have we been subjected to Lockdown and how on earth can a vaccine passport benefit anyone?

cheers

I watched the Dr McCullough interview here
https://forum.5filters.info/t/outstanding-testimony-mccullough-to-the-fuellmich-team-with-added-wodarg/1569/2
interesting that PMc found Mike Yeadon’s interview far too long and a complete waste of time and energy, maybe for some watchers he’s right - particularly the younger digitally be-twittered group? But the content and commitment cannot be faltered imo.

cheers

1 Like

PMc’s point was that for the media, ie mainstream, one must be sharp, quick, soundbites and punchy messages (my understanding). I agree but that said, it does not take anything away from Yeadon.

2 Likes