5 Filters

Medical Ghost Writing, Fear Mongering, Regulatory capture and revolving door corruption : via Offguardian - Leemon McHenry : "be very sceptical about COVID"

WARNING FOLKS, THIS IS OFFGUARDIAN ! Maybe be just a little bit sceptical. But the basics seem to make logical sense to me, whether they can be applied to Covid handling in the World or in the UK requires analysis.

Of particular concern to me is the possible influence of Wellcome and Gates not just on our politicians but also on our universities, BBC, and regulators including Public Health England.
If you can’t watch the whole 44 mins then check out 23m, 28m, 34m and 41m. ( I think those are the times I clocked)

"A s much of the world rushes to receive a lightly-tested pharmaceutical product, we thought it was high time to look again at the (very) big business of medicine. Leemon McHenry, PhD, guides us to the fraudulent core of ghostwritten studies, captured legislators, revolving-door regulatory agencies, pay-to-play medical journals, and the “key opinion leaders” who lend their academic credentials to giant corporations…for a price.

With every stage in the process seemingly structured for corruption, we can only wonder along with Professor McHenry: “Who’s looking out for scientific integrity?”

By the time you finish this episode of Perspectives, you might just roll down your sleeve for a rethink.

The Interviewee: Leemon McHenry PhD is a bioethicist and Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Northridge, in the United States. He has taught philosophy at the University of Edinburgh, Old Dominion University, Davidson College, Central Michigan University, Wittenberg University and Loyola Marymount University, and has held visiting research positions at Johns Hopkins University, UCLA and at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities in the University of Edinburgh. His research interests center on medical ethics, metaphysics, and philosophy of science."

cheers

PS see this in support :grinning: