5 Filters

Maggot Macron Suspends the Pass Sanitaire

This of course has nothing to do with the Presidential election at the end of April and early May…

Notice the word ‘suspend’ (the pass sanitaire is still in law). However, with the kickback against it I don’t see how any French government could re-introduce the pass sanitaire.

From 14th March we will no longer be second class citizens (and there’s quite a few of us on this board), and medical apartheid in France will no longer be enforced - at least for the time being.

1 Like

I hope it turns out to be permanent.

Incidentally, RT has now been banned from the airwaves and the internet; at least in Europe.

RT is very lightweight, and is no big loss if you can’t access it.

At the time of writing you can still access on the internet…

(this is a mouthpiece of the Iranian government)

https://www.globaltimes.cn/index.html
(this is a mouthpiece of the Chinese government)

I’ve indicated the bias here, but it’s really no different from the opposite bias you will get from the BBC, CNN, et al.

In fact, I would venture that the Iranians and Chinese give a much better alternate view than RT ever did.

I won’t miss RT News. I will miss the documentary and commentary programmes that RT put out.

@RobG . As I said to one of my friends.

"I agree with you in regard to Macron looking to the next election. However, I think there is another scenario. It is the “boiling frog” syndrome. Put a frog in really hot water and he/she will jump out immediately. Put it in room temperature water and gradually raise the temperature, and the frog won’t notice it getting hotter and hotter until it’s too late. I think Macron will have an eye on the election but will also be conditioning the population for more martial law and mandate measures. "

And if I’m not wrong, we still live under a “state of emergency” brought in after the Niece terrorist false flag. So much for Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

1 Like

Pat, I came across this tonight, which sort of chimes with what you’re saying…

Karen, I know you’re not a big fan of UK Column (the graphs, etc, also drive me mad). However, the latter part of their Friday 4th March programme included some really good info about neo-Nazis in the Ukraine, stuff I haven’t seen before.

3 Likes

Probably a comment about David Scott, who annoys the hell out of me, might have created that impression Rob. Or the tendency to read lengthy slides word for word…but I realise this is for the audio only audience.

I support, and watch UK Column three times a week, and never miss the Friday edition. Generally I watch in the evening when the recorded version with the web links is available. Good to see Iain Davis becoming more of a regular.

The Friday 4th March edition was excellent. Patrick H. really knows his stuff.

2 Likes

Like you, I watch three times a week. It’s just sad that they let David Scott comment on foreign policy. He was abysmal on an Israeli issue a while back and this week he was struggling to do better on the nasty Vlad invading those niece people in Ukraine. Patrick H brings a bit of life into it.

Yes, the section with the neo-nazi laying it out was startling to say the least. The lunatic speaking in those clips neatly exposes those useful idiots who say things like, ‘but it’s only 2% of neo nazis in Ukraine’, for the tools they are. As the crackpot himself noted, though neo-nazis only accounted for 8-10% of those present in the Maidan, their numbers were sufficient to make all the difference. Furthermore, it’s all good and well for those seeking to downplay the presence of nazis in Ukraine to keep referencing their minority status - but they’re powerful enough as a force to have made serious in-roads in thier genocidal aims - - and when the crackpot (who so enjoys killing) boasts about them having the largest arsenal of Javelins (outside the UK), it’s evident that those downplaying their role and presence are clearly at odds with the UK gvt who’ve happily been flaming the situation.

1 Like

That sequence was chilling @NewSi

Apparently one of the Ukraine negotiators has been summarily executed for treason, Denis Kireev. (Shot while trying to escape, slipped on some soap, that kind of thing)

1 Like