5 Filters

Lying regulators

Tautology of the day?

Covid vaccine-injured Class Action Lawsuit filed in Federal Court of Australia

This lawsuit (brought by a Dr Melissa McCann) has been mentioned before by @rippon .

Last time round I didn’t see this excellent blog post which covers an event in Queensland attended by a strong US deputation including Dr Peter McCullough and Dr Pierre Kory.
McCann is the speaker on this video which details her path from avid vaccinator to campaigner.

The blog post (I think the blog is called Dystopian Down Under) covers what is perhaps the main ground - it shows clearly how the TGA is manipulating adverse events offstage, and lying about them.

Australia’s drug regulator hid vaccine deaths from the public, concerned that ‘disclosure could undermine public confidence’

The hidden deaths include two children, seven and nine years old, who both suffered fatal cardiac arrests which the TGA assessed as causally linked to Covid vaccination

In one reponse the TGA explains they did not follow up the reports because this might upset the relatives who made them. But one mother is quoted saying that she only learned of the classification of her daughter’s death as vaccine-caused online.

Many of the western equivalents of Australia’s TGA are funded moslly by industry. The TGA receives the highest; an official figure of 96% has been cited for one year, which the TGA insists is really only 94%

They are like the CDC - but better liars.

I realise many would not expect anything different :face_with_diagonal_mouth:, but it’s useful to see it all in black and white.

The remainder of the blog post shows some of the outcomes of Dr McCann’s continued efforts to obtain answers from the TGA; the arena moves to Twitter and the Senate.

ED

2 Likes