5 Filters

Lest We Forget

H/t Morrissey (no relation) in The Lifeboat News:

Jeremy Corbyn is the biggest global threat to Jews, warns Simon Wiesenthal Centre (2019)

Posted by Morrissey on January 2, 2022, 6:41 pm, in reply to “Austria to Honor Simon Wiesenthal with Hate-Fighting Award

Daily Mail: Jeremy Corbyn is the biggest global threat to Jews, warns Simon Wiesenthal Centre – the world’s leading Nazi-hunting organisation – as Boris Johnson urges voters to save Britain from a ‘nightmare.’

Jeremy Corbyn is the biggest global threat to Jews, warns world's leading Nazi-hunting organisation | Daily Mail Online

Times of Israel: Ahead of Thursday’s British elections, Labour chief placed above US synagogue killer on group’s annual list; rabbi warns electing him would make UK a ‘pariah’…
Wiesenthal Center names UK's Corbyn top anti-Semite of 2019 | The Times of Israel

The Sun: JEZ DISGRACEFUL Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour is the BIGGEST threat to Jews in the world today, Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Centre warns…
Corbyn is the BIGGEST global threat to Jews, leading Nazi-hunters warn

:frowning_face:

Forgive me for not following the links. I’m guessing that these “Nazi-hunters” may not have made too thorough a check of their own donors, allies, and enablers?

I expect this pathetic non-story must have achieved some traction as even I saw traces of it (no TV, no radio, no news papers, no news websites, all - ahem - for prophylactic reasons)