5 Filters

Legal case against the MHRA from PJ H Law Solicitors

WRT my post below re crime number.

In case anyone missed it here’s PJH Law’s powerful and highly revealing legal case against the MHRA and a really interesting read. Phillip Hyland (PJH Law) is one of the “Hammersmith Nick 4”. Cheers!

Exclusively Employment Law Solicitors

Stephen Lightfoot

Chair

MHRA

014/PH/2477

17 December 2021

Dear Mr Lightfoot

Re: Request for Undertakings for breaches of legal obligations and breaches of duties of care.

Summary of statements of evidence prepared for an Injunction Application.

Claimants: Dr Sam White, Andrew Doyle and Debbie Webb:

I am instructed by the following claimants: Dr Sam White, Andrew Doyle and Debbie Webb in connection with your organisation’s role in authorising the SARS-CoV-2 injections in the United Kingdom.

These injections are unsafe, still in clinical trial, and should be withdrawn immediately. Your failure to investigate known concerns amounts to gross negligence in office, and renders you and the executive board liable for serious misconduct in office, mal or misfeasance in public office and, or, rendering all the office holders potentially liable for corporate manslaughter in that you have been wilfully blind to the known harms of the SARS-CoV-2 injections. You have taken no action. You have a lawful duty to protect the public, and you have wilfully failed in that duty.

Continues at link below…

1 Like

We-hey!! Marvellous broadside. I hope June and her underlings are shitting themselves. But a ‘tort’, though? Just a tort? What Mike Yeadon, Wolfgang Wodarg, Reiner Fuellmich and an increasing number of other voices are saying is: Crimes against humanity. That’s more like the measure of it.

Thanks for this post, Rich. This old skipper can feel the tide turning… :laughing:

Lower burden of proof in civil cases?

Just thinking “aloud”