5 Filters

Left a little comment to Craig M's unusually-silly 'What Kazakhstan Isn't' post

Moved to revisit Craig’s canard after hearing PepeE speaking on the matter with Max Blumenthal, via Saker:

SELFQUOTE:

Bullsarse, Craig! That being the diametric opposite of a bullseye: The usual Western suspects weren’t in Kazakhstan trying their usual trick of taking over legitimate local protests to turn them into violent colour revolutions? Really?

Maybe hearing Pepe Escobar - who I believe has been in Kazakhstan more recently and more extensively than your good self - discuss this with Max Blumenthal, will help some of this truly naive analysis of yours to be modified a little?

I rate you highly as a commentator, Craig, and as very clearly an honest and good man - despite all the shallow chatter about you being an MI6 disinformation plant which this post of yours has occasioned. What I would say though, is that - at your age (not much less than mine) and with all your experience, you really need to do something about your - still-persisting, FFS! - over-broad streak of naivety.

Cheers, respect anyway, and keep slugging, good brother! :slight_smile:

UNQUOTE

1 Like

The important part of this post above is not Craig’s incorrigible naivety, but that conversation between Pepe and the Grayzone guys. Deeply illuminating. Don’t miss it.

1 Like

Hi @RhisiartGwilym , fascinating material thanks. The Cradle looks like a site to keep an eye on:
https://thecradle.co/

cheers

ps I had to try a different link to watch the discussion:

1 Like