5 Filters

Key witness in Assange case admits to lies in indictment

Really hope that Julian’s lawyers can do something with this.

1 Like

My fear is that nothing in all the ‘legal’ shenanigans will make any difference for Julian.

It seems that the overlord gangsters in the Swamp have told their underling gangsters in Downing Swampette to keep him banged up indefinitely, under the vilest, most punitive conditions, in the hope that he will die, and the certainty that he will suffer, and the boneless arsekissers in DS have said: “Yes sir, certainly sir. Just tell us how long. Oh, and while we’ve got you on the line, would you like us to pull more cretin-stunts for you off the coast of Krim? Or Taiwan?”

And of course the foul fascist swine who runs the prison will go along gladly. As will the corrupt-to-the-bones ‘judiciary’ make-weights running the kangaroo-show: the likes of Baraitser.

If there was any chance of a popular revolution blowing up, I’d be sorely tempted to agitate for all the scum involved in enforcing this black farce, right down to the least of them, to be confined under the same conditions that they’ve meted out to Julian, for at least a decade. But of course, vindictiveness is no basis for actually-honest law. Maybe the best thing would be to turn them over to Julian, to decide their fate. I’m pretty confident that he’d offer a measured, unvindictive, wise judgement on them, despite everything they’ve done to him. In a way, the stark contrast between his magnanimity and their vileness would be a pretty exquisite smack in the mouth for them all, on its own. Perhaps they’d die of the disgrace…?

2 Likes

Very well said RG. Unfortunately, I think you’re right in every point. There is a grin determination to break JA in prison one way or another. Rumors are spreading in the more untrustworthy realms of the internet that he will be found dead in his cell soon, like Epstein and McAfee…

Poor sod.

1 Like

I wonder if there is a way Julian could get his arm tattooed… After the performance we just saw off Sevastopol, I doubt that the Poms are in full control of their faculties, but the worst will probably prevail and crush anything they can to keep the keys to the prison in their bloody hands.

I’d give good odds, P, that the Epstein option has indeed been mooted in the drinking holes where the English-raj deep-staters gather. The line at the moment seems to be: just keep torturing and depriving him, and hope that he dies spontaneously. But that could change to the straight Epstein/McAfee-option, if some capo-clod in the US deep state decides that it’s now geopolitically imperative…

1 Like

More on this

Craig Murray is of similar mind: None of it is about legality or justice. It’s all about torturing Julian as much as they can get away with, for as long as they can string it out. He’s already judged by the gangsters, and condemned to suffer, no matter what ‘due process’ cavortings the pretend-law goes through:

FBI Fabrication Against Assange Falls Apart - Craig Murray

1 Like