5 Filters

Ken Loach: Keir Starmer Is Mr Bean Trying to Act Like Stalin

Ken’s view of his recent expulsion from the McCarthyite Labour party.

These blairites really are awful people

1 Like

I was hoping the interview would be longer but Ken Loach made his point. Starmer is truly loathsome.

There are plenty of areas I find uncomfortable but Paul Embery’s book is a pretty good primer on the underlying ideology that Progressives have used to hijack ‘Left’ politics.

1 Like

Another small episode in the fall of the technocrats. There’s a gaping hole in British parliamentary politics where the real old Labour party used to be. All those disenfranchised British voters are not going to just let this pass without a word. The mills of god do indeed grind slowly, but they grind exceeding small. Ex-Labour is going into the same limbo that swallowed the Liberal party. In due time, something will replace them.

1 Like

Half inched this from the LH. Love it.

3 Likes

Minor, somewhat tongue in cheek point, but anybody else a bit miffed that a perfectly good British insult has been usurped by the American middle finger?

I use both. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bilingual!

Both have great intrinsic beauty but may I remind you all of the tender and gracious fico. Known as the zap sign to us more refined souls.

There is even a Covid-secure version:

Screenshot_2021-08-20-20-30-45-806~2

2 Likes