5 Filters

Kaufman, Cowan and the Bailey's discuss Del Bigtree's current stance on viruses

More useful clarifying discussion about the alleged existence of viruses:

Get up to date old Rhis!

Good on you and all for pushing this issue - it’s the big one as far as we’re concerned.

1 Like

I’m guesstimating whenever I suggest: ‘There was/is NO pandemic’, and ‘there is no climate emergency’. But the huge upsurge of popular scepticism which has welled up as people have realised that covid is, in some critical degree, a scam, has made those heretical propositions MUCH more credible; and growing more and more so with me, the more I ferret into it.

I notice too a powerful natural psychological tendency at work here, to do with how much each of us can stand of seeing things which we’ve believed as gospel for years suddenly crash into terminal doubt status.

Different folks have different degrees of tolerance for such shocks. In the end, we all have to defend our psychological integrity, or we can find ourselves in acute crises over what we think we know about - well - everything.

Some of us can handle the shock of discovering that the alleged covid virus may not exist, because literally no-one, anywhere in the world, can produce a bona-fide, fully-purified, FULLY KOCH-PROVEN, physical sample of the alleged virus, visible under an electron microscope, and proven to cause a respiratory illness in previously healthy test subjects.

Sure, at a push some of us can contemplate that shock without going to pieces. But less of us can contemplate the even bigger assault on our faithfully internalised world view, believed serenely for decades of our lives, when we come up against the suggestion that the whole of virology is a pseudo-science, and there are probably no such things as disease-vector viruses; at all!

I suspect that people like Del Bigtree and Robert Kennedy are also struggling with these threats to their psychological stability; and also struggling to stay credible in the mainstream arguments going on about covid and virus theory generally.

I’d believe this hypothesis before I’d believe the ‘gate-keeper/limited-hangout’ thesis. They don’t feel to me as if they’re insincere. I think lots of not-very-deep thinkers like to throw those accusations about, because they can then revel in the feeling that they’re too ultimately savvy to be conned even by such subtle manipulations. I doubt that that accusation describes Del, Robert, and the rest precisely. I’d guess that they’re just having difficulty dealing with the heavy shocks of beginning to wonder whether things they’ve believed to be true for most of their adult lives may not be so at all; not even slightly. It is a big wrench to contemplate, for some - for many - personalities.

PS: Interestingly, I’m really heartened to notice, very vividly just lately, that my working-class, only minimally ‘educated’, friends and neighbours who are NOT members of the intelligentsia/chatterati class - not members of that highly-connable, heavily over-‘educated’ technocrat segment - are by far the more sceptical about the whole covid racket, and are very willing to listen to an intellectual like me when I agree with them, with the chapter and verse that they don’t have, that - yes indeed - it’s looking more and more as if it was all a racket, and yes, their instincts are life-preservingly sound when they refuse to go anywhere near the poison-stabs.

Big boost to my faith in the instinctual common-sense of the commons; of whom, intellectuality and ‘higher’ education notwithstanding, I’m proud to call myself one, in absolute solidarity with my neighbours: Not one of us injected at all, at this end of the moorings… Solid! :wink:

But less of us can contemplate the even bigger assault on our faithfully internalised world view, believed serenely for decades of our lives, when we come up against the suggestion that the whole of virology is a pseudo-science, and there are probably no such things as disease-vector viruses; at all!

I don’t care about which of your or anyone else’s body parts can contemplate whatever. All of me (and Miriam) reject the virus ship & all who sail in her. We’ve nothing to gain by putting ourselves in the shoes of people lurching in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Er - I don’t contemplate with ANY body-part. I use mind/consciousness/awareness for that. Non-physical stuff…