5 Filters

John O'Looney, Funeral Director: The Evidence Is Utterly Damning

I just came across this update from John O’Looney:

2 Likes

Funeral Director Brenton Faithfull in NZ also speaks out.

From NZ. The background story is worth reading first. It links in with John O’Looney and pathologist Arne Burkhardt.

Brave Funeral Directors Speak as Coroners Run & Hide from Deaths Related to C-19

Video here, go down to
Watch: Funeral Directors Testimony
Jump to 4m if you’re in a hurry.

Faithfull describes coroners turning a blind eye to highly suspicious deaths soon after Covid-19 vaccine. Recall that Burkhardt redid 15 post-mortems where the coroner had not noticed anything that could be vaccine-related, and found at least 2/3 of them were probably vaccine deaths.

I’ve not watched the vid to the end (43m) but the article describes proposed law changes in NZ which allow death by natural causes to be specified at a lower level:

" Like this one. The government is proposing changes to the Coroner’s Act that creates a second-tier Coronial Associate, who has the power to declare a death of unknown cause to be due to “unascertained natural causes” nonetheless, and declare the case closed with no need for an inquest, inquiry or even a post mortem. The vapid excuse for these changes is to ‘free up’ Coroners to investigate and bring closure to more ‘complex cases’ in a more timely manner.

Well, not having even received the courtesy of an acknowledgement let alone a reply from the Chief Coroner to our information and questions on sudden adult and child deaths that are “baffling, befuddling and mysterious” to many doctors (not us), or to why Auckland coroner Deborah Marshall ruled out the vaccine impossibly quickly following the sudden death from blood clots of a 17 year-old girl, it might look to the casual observer to be a scurrilous attempt to sweep possible medical misadventure under the carpet and further insulate Pfizer from any scrutiny. Literally, evidence might be buried, or incinerated, forever."

Going back to the video, I think Faithfull says quite early on something about most of the deaths were within two weeks of a shot. (Feel free to supply accurate quote :slightly_smiling_face:)
ED

1 Like

“High intelligence is no protection against manipulation.”

With high rote-learning ‘education’ in current conventional ‘wisdom’ being an even worse stumbling block on the road to soberly-understood realities. As Chomsky famously pointed out (I paraphrase): The more ‘educated’-bourgeois you are, the bigger sucker you are for the crafty, amoral manipulators to run rings around (to see a canny pisstake against people like this, look into the ‘Viz’ comic’s cartoon called ‘The Pathetic Sharks’, or another of theirs: ‘Modern Parents’…).

I keep wondering who amongst the soul-sold crooks pushing the covid scam is going to get assassinated first: Ardern, Trudeau, Gates, who? Delusionality, as so many of them display, would be no excuse for some enraged bereaved who had become enlightened to the reality, and was seeking vengeance. Surprises me that no-one’s tried - apparently! - already.

1 Like

Apropos:

American Inquisition - Kunstler

More apropos:

1 Like

“With high rote-learning ‘education’ in current conventional ‘wisdom’ being an even worse stumbling block on the road to soberly-understood realities. As Chomsky famously pointed out (I paraphrase): The more ‘educated’-bourgeois you are, the bigger sucker you are for the crafty, amoral manipulators to run rings around (to see a canny pisstake against people like this, look into the ‘Viz’ comic’s cartoon called ‘The Pathetic Sharks’, or another of theirs: ‘Modern Parents’…).”

Can you bring out Chomsky for Dummies - no rush like, Christmas would be great :grinning:

2 Likes

I see that the John O’Looney video in my O/P above of a year ago is no longer showing on Bitchute. Here it is again hosted on Odysee in case anyone wants to see it now:

I have a few of the …For Beginners series, they do have a Chomsky edition but whether it is focused on linguistics or manufacturing consent I don’t know. While generally very good, a few of the ones I’ve read do miss the mark. Foucault For Beginners was considerably harder to grasp than his original texts, which do take some parsing, at times. Currently part way through Bukowski for Beginners. I’ve read all his novels and a fair few essays, poems, but getting a slightly more objective view of his biography was my aim. (His prose is heavily autobiographical but not necessarily very honest! Part of the fun, in his case.)

The Meryl Nass hearing sounds like it went ok but are there further sittings to come? When is a verdict expected? Her SubStack doesn’t elaborate so I guess she’s not sure herself…

1 Like

Chomsky for Beginners covers both apparently

Thanks - Foucault and Bukowski have made it to my scribble/lose pieces of paper stage…

Nass hearing - I guess it went very well, as far as it goes. By normal standards this painful circus would be slated off by a critical media (if only I could remember where I saw that standard). But the GICS [(c) @RhisiartGwilym] can brass neck it as it’s not sincere anyway, we all know it was the true ‘misinformation’ allegations that were the reason for the pursuit, and these had to be withdrawn! I guess they will be trying to gauge whether the humiliation of a letoff/climbdown is better than risking credibility on the Wicker Woman finale, on the pretext of stupid innuendo and demonstrably false claims about two covid treatments that work.

2 Likes

Three! Forget not the BEEEEG C!

2 Likes

Indeed - though Dr Nass hasn’t gone to war on Vitamin C, the allegations are that on such and such a date she did unapprovedly and in an unauthorised and unprofessional manner, cure patients X and Y with HCQ and ivermectin.

Yeah, C results holding up - especially high dose and mortality:

1 Like

I often have a problem thesedays figuring out what people are saying is real or not.

Bukowski was a very good writer, who probably would have drank himself to death at a relatively early age, if he were not saved by a well-known publisher (others here will probably know the story better than I).

If interested here’s my pisstake of Bukowski poetry. It’s actually a homage, because Bukowski was quite a good poet (he was better at prose)…

Bukowski rides again (a glosa)

the junkies junk
as the alkies drink
as the whores whore
as the killers kill

(from January by Charles Bukowski)

here
in january
hot coal eyes
rizla smoke chasing dreams
agony of the
punk
caged pills
pebbles
where the elephant sunk
the junkies junk

as
the swill of madhouses
bloated
decay sets in
while
glasses sink
as
pieces of people
broken link
as the alkies drink

this edge
her sword
photographed
on
his back
fluids seen before
dawn
meshed sky
the slamming door
as the whores whore

in
powder flash
the albatross blinks its
eyes
seeking one more
thrill
watching a procession
the weather stays
chill
as the killers kill.

1 Like

Hi folks, I noticed that Dr Sam Bailey referred to the use of high doses of ascorbic acid as a successful treatment of suspected polio victims, in the fifties I think, pointing out that Vit C had long been recognised as an anti toxin agent and detox generally.
21:40 in, here:

• the whole video is worth a watch as the Rockerfeller plan seems to be the template for “vaccine” profits which has been repeated for most “viral diseases” - particularly re Covid! - poison the planet and then sell the globe the “vaccine” to deal with it. This also fits in with Zach Bush’s original hypothesis that the worst cases of damage blamed on Covid were in fact cases of toxic poisoning from a whole series of man-made toxins saturating the environment in many areas.
    The PCR testing itself has also been accused for its toxic capabilities!
    Totally agree with your points @Evvy_dense and those of @RhisiartGwilym on this - Long live C! :smiley:

cheers

2 Likes

Bonjour CJ. The amazing thing is that any of us are still alive. The destruction of the environment, and the amount of crap that gets dumped into it is beyond belief.

1 Like

Doctoryourself.com is the place to learn about the astonishing curative exploits of doctors using mega-dose vitamin C, often directly injected into veins.

‘Polio’ was one of the syndromes which benefitted mightily from C-treatment, which even reversed polio’s paralysis effects in some sufferers.

And - qua Zach Bush - it became clear, though I think never admitted in the conventional wisdom, that the probable cause of the ‘polio’ syndrome was poisonous pollution, mainly from DDT, rather than an alleged virus, allegedly ‘cured’ by vaccine. Pioneer clinical physicians were recovering patients from ‘polio’ syndrome in the early mid-20th century, before the Salk racket took off.

C appears to have a role in helping the natural self-repair of bodies damaged by chronic pollution insult, probably through the chelation process. I take it for that purpose - amongst several others - myself.

Btw, I don’t want to get acerbic about this, but the acid is ascorbic: :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @RhisiartGwilym - duly noted and edit applied :smiley:

cheers

• agreed @RobG, of course many would add ( including Dr SB ) that the eugenic base for much of big ag and big pharmer has meant that no-one investigates or hears of investigations into the toxic impact of their industry on all living creatures.

cheers

2 Likes

Yeah that was my assumption, but they may still be able to twist a few last dregs out of the horse paste schtick and prevent her from practising freely.

Very nice.

The late rapper MF DOOM used this poem very effectively, but it works better without the music:

1 Like

Karen, I had great difficulty accessing that. Internet problems are huge at the moment, I’ve no idea why…

I did pay homage to Bukowski with my spoof of him. It all kind of gets lost in the mix.

Equally, I’ll take the piss out of Shakespeare’s poetry.

It doesn’t mean that I don’t have the greatest respect for such writers.