5 Filters

Joe Mercola succumbs to organised threats against him; self-censors voluntarily!

Inevitable, I suppose: When the gic mafias threaten you - and yours - nastily enough, most of us will fold:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/04/removing-articles-related-to-vitamin-d-c-and-zinc.aspx

1 Like

From the supportive comments below Joe’s article:

" I have been in clinical medicine for >45 years and have witnessed the dissolution of the medical profession into a “Disease-Creation-and-Maintenance” cabal in service to the worst elements of society. It cannot be fixed."

2 Likes

I’ve left a comment, I’d Tweet either this thread or the link but I’m not sure Twitter wouldn’t close me down again (possibly for good), …looovellllllleeeey Real Politik…

1 Like

A terrible shame and to some extent a surprise because my understanding was that it was the mega platforms like Twitter Instagram Facebook that were being pressured to silence Mercola and others. So self censoring his own site seems a bit off. but then again whoever hosts the site may be joining in, or having their hand forced. The clamp-down really is gathering force, what could the PTB possibly have to hide…? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Not sure everyone can see Mercola’s communication

“Story at a glance
Over the past year, I’ve been researching and writing as much as I can to help you take control of your health, as fearmongering media and corrupt politicians have destroyed lives and livelihoods to establish global control of the world’s population, using the COVID-19 pandemic as their justification
Through it all, I have refused to succumb to these relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law
Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed”

The GIC’s didn’t fancy the strength of their case then, and have turned ugly.

1 Like

Coppola’s object lessons on the nature of mafias - one of humankind’s persistent natural default social formations in any mass society - remain spot on: When a rival/nuisance/enemy gets you annoyed, offer bribes; if not taken, threaten violence; if still not taken, threaten death; if ‘necessary’ kill the offending person, pour encourager les autre. Nothing personal, just business. Never any shortage of cold-eyed thugs ready to do that. Never!

Hom Sap has been doing this forever. Archaeologists are now hypothesising that violence, both inter- and intra-specific, within and between clans, has been going on even far back into the pre-historic gatherer-hunter time of our species’ lifespan. Surprising numbers of recovered bones with clear signs of violent death on them. Oetzi-the-Iceman wasn’t atypical, apparently. Chimps do it too, so why wouldn’t it be inscribed in our DNA?

Lots of soft-souled contemporary people, especially if they’ve led the sheltered bourgeois lives of the Pampered Twenty Percent of humankind (which means entire nationsful of people in the over-prosperous global-gangster states), find this stark, pretension-stripped reality so unpleasant that they live in permanent denial of it: “Oh they’d never do that, surely! They’re just looking out for our best interests…” say the meat-rabbits in their cages, as the Man comes with their morning feed ration. (And marks off another of the dwindling days on their fattening schedule, before the visit to the abattoir).

I get the distinct impression from reading Joe’s explanation that he and his close people have copped credible death-threats from some gic famiglia; or at the very least, soberly-credible threats of total ruination and destitution. Something, clearly, has frightened him into kow-towing.

Sign of these (early Long Descent) times; scheduled to get a lot worse as the Descent accelerates… :grimacing:

So you don’t have to give away personal details to see what Mercola has said, here is the full text.

Sorry but I tried to something about the image but failed!

2 Likes

Fine, it can be viewed o.k thanks!