5 Filters

Jimmy Dore talks to Robert Malone

Found at another place :wink::

Haven’t watched yet, I’m still on yesterday’s Robert Malone. Bound to be good with Jimmy’s gentle insights on the politics of it all

[Fact check: no evidence has been found that vaccines are explosive]

2 Likes

A great interview, ED - I enjoyed it a lot. Personally I thought it picked up a lot in the second half of the discussion, with JD talking about ivermectin and propaganda. Really good.

I’ll leave the last word to Dr Malone

There is a price to pay, in death and disease, for allowing pharma to own our system and we ignore it at our personal peril.

If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention

2 Likes

Thanks PP, that’s great I’ll move it up my don’t fall off list :slightly_smiling_face:.

This is the one I’m most of the way through. It’s all interesting so far but they get to nitty gritties after about 10-15m.
Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA technology discusses the Spike Protein | Interview - YouTube.

Malone’s explanations are impressive, I think. He really knows that spike protein - he’s now on first name terms with it!

1 Like

Lol! I did notice that he simply calls it “Spike” now…

:slight_smile:

“Petaluma”?

(Just trying to beat Gerard to the draw with an incomprehensible interjection, for once.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh christ, Twirl! Not two of you! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Hope Tomski was pleased with what he got from Robert. Not quite what was expected, I fancy… :grinning:

1 Like

H/t to the excellent Ian M at The Lifeboat News. The also-excellent Jonathan Cook weighs in.

Exxon, BP, Shell and the others invested huge sums in modelling climate change so they would be the first to understand the risks to their industry. They needed to know how long they could get away with destroying the planet before the damage became so apparent they would be required to reinvent themselves as pioneers of green technologies.

The crunch moment those scientists predicted was reached a few years back – about the time the oil companies indeed did start reinventing themselves as pioneers of green technologies.

Similarly, the scientists who best understand the risks of leaky vaccines are those employed by the vaccine companies.

There is no more reason to believe that they will whistleblow on the pharmaceuticals industry than the scientists who worked for the fossil fuel industry, or the tobacco industry, or the car industry.

Any scientist who does have concerns about leaky Covid vaccines knows that by speaking out they will make themselves unemployable, they will be labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist by the media, and in any case they will be unable to reach large audiences because social media companies will censor them either directly or through changes to the search engine algorithms.

2 Likes

As excellent article from JC, thanks to you and Ian M for raising it.

From my first reading, I basically are with everything he says on the subject. I can’t think of any scientific subject that benefits from censorship.

Cheers

1 Like

Maybe I didn’t persist as @PontiusPrimate did. I quit after 8 minutes. Seemed to me he has moved from earlier interviews to more of an excuse for vaccines and especially the “experimental product”

Yeah I maybe shouldn’t be recommmending a vid until I’ve finished it. The bit in the middle is the best.

Everyone has to give a sop to the beast but there’s very useful info there (and you can sometimes read between the lines as well).

“Despite what Reuters says, spike is cytotoxic, and spike also opens the blood-brain barrier in animal models and in human organoids”

If you want to see a puzzled look on your GP’s face, ask them about that!

The Canadian Drs that he helped, who got the biodistribution study from Japan, are being threatened by their professions. “Hammered”, Dr Stair interjects.
He says he doesn’t know why they ‘went to’ Japan. Okay…he also said this key report, the CTD (a worldwide standard for drug application) is exempt from FOA requests, so you can sort of guess! He tells us what the report revealed was wrong about the way these tests were conducted. He goes on to the bioethics. regarding witholding information form the ‘subjects’ of the experiment, which he says it definitely is.

15 minutes in is a good place to start, after the preliminary chat is over and Dr Erin Stair asks about the spike protein, which she seems to want the gen on. At the start she said she couldn’t get a vaccinologist to discuss it.
About 10 mins from the end they move away from the technical revelations you could safely stop at that point. So the ‘best value’ is the 30 mins from 15 minute mark.

Cheers

2 Likes