5 Filters

Jim Kunstler joins the growing chorus of anti-poison-stab voices, as the death toll balloons

First of three big causes which Jim suspects will bring down the Biden-mascotted politburo administration currently usurping power in The Swamp. The other two are the increasing roll-out of serious investigations of the vote-rigging in the presidential ‘election’, and the utterly dire state of the US economy, behind all the shallow talk-up chatter.

It’s true that schadenfreude is always a doubtful indulgence, but I’ve watched the endless, brutish criminality of the Anglozionist empire, aghast, for so long that I can’t help having a sneaking feeling of glee as it begins its final nose-dive.

Note that there’s a link in Jim’s piece to a three-hour, three-way discussion of the - steadily unravelling - covid scam, hosted by Bret Weinstein’s YT channel. Well worth the time, if you can spare it: three knowledgeable voices all agreeing on the main theme that there is clearly, unmistakably something rotten in the covid racket:

The Three-way Squeeze | Kunstler

Jim’s blog linked above, Bret’s below:

2 Likes

The guy who invented mRNA? I’ll have to try to watch this.

Here are “three more knowledgeable voices all agreeing on the main theme”. Dr Mercola, Judy Mikowits (who seems to know everything there is to know about all this) and Stephanie Seneff, who (if I remember correctly) co-wrote the paper indicating harm from the covid-19 spike protein.

Video
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/30/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx

You can watch it (over an hour) or read the transcript (linked below). This time it’s very medical - so much so that I recommend the latter, and lots of quick reading over anything unfamiliar, but keeping track of where they are going.

What’s striking is the depth, breadth, detail and pace of this conversation (that’s all :slightly_smiling_face:). A knowledgeble host and two guests with profound expert knowledge, knitting together the details of their two overlapping fields towards substantial agreement. It’s hard not to be impressed by this grasp of precise detail in a complex subject - in contrast to the patronizing rhetoric you get from the vaccine apologists.

I wish I could say that the message is uplifting, but rather it’s the sternest, direst warning I’ve seen, by a very long way - of a shocking picture playing out, a question of survival.

Transcript

1 Like

Thanks for the nudge, E. I got the Mercola mailout, but hadn’t watched this threesome yet. On this morning’s priority list. :slight_smile: