5 Filters

JFK21 won a court case in Denmark. PCR-test NOT required!

Wahay!

"Chairman of the Danish political party wins court case:
The government can not demand anyone to take a PCR test, because the announcement/executive order is inferior in legal standing to alienable rights and the Constitution."

2 Likes

Wahay indeed! The PROSECUTION asked for an acquittal!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love the 'attempted murder; schtick too. So exactly right! And heā€™s dead right that weā€™re are in a global war right now. A war against the technocrat criminal-loonies. Everyone who still has their sanity needs to gird their loins and face up to this grim fact. It IS a global war; the real WW3, perhaps.

Fortunately, since the technocratising of the planet is a doomed enterprise, which is bound to be swept away by the non-negotiable Long Descent down from hitech industrial ā€˜civilisationā€™ (already in train!), this is a war that we will win, in the end. You canā€™t be a peremptory technocrat culling and enslaving the untermenschen when all your techie-toys have been taken away from you by geophysical force majeureā€¦ :rofl:

Hi @Rich , itā€™s good news in the sense that a court didnā€™t authorise the fine for refusing to take a test, but I think the prosecution has pulled a fast one.

• If the court had heard the appeal and found in favour of the defendants there would have been a serious precedent sitting on the books which could be used to undermine all government dictats on covid issues which breached fundamental human rights. All the defendants have is a failure to prosecute without any reasons being established by the court.

cheers

1 Like

It seems to me his main argument was that in Denmark they have the Constituition and International Treaties which are above the laws signed by their Queen and above the Announcements (he says these are the equivalent of Executive Orders in the US).

Because the thing that says the government can order someone to have foreign objects poked up their hooters is a mere Anouncement - which cannot go above the Constitution - it canā€™t stand.

Surely then, if anyone arriving in Denmark or (if it is an announcement) anyone actually living in Denmark in any circumstances is told they must have a PCR test, for any reason, they can refuse without penalty?

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s probably correct. If many more people buckle under and donā€™t appeal then the chances of a binding precedent are reduced.

Regardless of some good points made by the speaker he is an idiot to use the word ā€œrapeā€, let alone ā€œattempted murderā€ in his rhetoric. So I disagree with your point @RhisiartGwilym. This exaggerated rhetoric will alienate anyone prepared to take a balanced view. while I agree that forcible bodily penetration with swabs is outrageous it is not ā€œrapeā€ and that argument is guaranteed to lead many people to discount his every word.

The guys resemblance to Keer Starmmer was a bit unfortunate :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Rich , I donā€™t for a moment disagree with the defendantā€™s lawyer but his view is not as good as an appeal court judgeā€™s reasoned judgement, imo.

cheers

1 Like

Hi CJ,

Ok ta - I get where youā€™re coming from now.

Yes I agree and it would be really useful to get hold of an English version of the judgement. If I find one Iā€™ll post it for sure.

Cheers!

1 Like