5 Filters

Jerm Warfare With Dr. Tom Cowan - Germ Theory Is Nonsense: No Virus Has Ever Caused Disease

Really good interview. It appears nobody has ever isolated any virus ever. Rich.

Dr Tom Cowan is a medical doctor who has authored numerous books including The Contagion Myth.

From his website,

Following my heart led me to a conception of science, medicine and the world at large that was radically different from anything I was taught in school. My ideas, such as the heart is not a pump, blocked arteries are not the main cause of heart attacks, vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, cancer is not a genetic disease, and the “war on cancer” has been an utter failure, have been the subjects of three of my books.

1 Like

I always love listening to Tom Cowan. I especially like his reference to a “province in Germany”:

May 2019, 7,400 deaths
May 2020, 7,200 deaths
May 2021, 8,000 something deaths (after the rollout of the poison jab)

Yes, and those figures chime with what John O’Looney - and others - have been saying for ages.

I get a certain mischievous pleasure from watching how the covid swindle has energetically re-awakened old, old contentions about the basic nature of ‘illness’ and ‘infections’ - and especially about the very existence of ‘viruses’ - which had been barely alive for decades previously, so complete had been the propaganda and indoctrination processes which had silenced and completely marginalised the minority of - genuine - experts, who had been saying to anyone who would listen - rarely many - that something is seriously wrong with the entire theoretical basis of Western health and sickness theory.

Splendid double-shot-gun blast into both feet for the covid conspirators. Bet they didn’t foresee this useful outcome when they were planning their big scamdemic push over the past few years… :O) [icon/emoji function’s not working again, mods.]

1 Like