5 Filters

Jeremy R. Hammond. How Biden’s Faux Ceasefire Efforts Facilitate Israel’s Genocide

Even now we may not be being told the truth :astonished:

Hammond is always good value. Like Cremola, he gives you a summary so you don’t waste your time. And he’s usually full of links, though this is a vid.

ED

I recently had the pleasure of speaking again with Johnny Vedmore on his show on TNT News, which he informed me would sadly be his final episode. (I’ll have more to say about this turn of events, which relates to censorship and the systemic threat to independent journalism, in a future post, so be sure to sign up for my newsletters to stay updated.)

In my first appearance on his show back in August, we discussed the need to end the US government’s longstanding policy of supporting Israel’s crimes against the Palestinians and how the criminal Zionist regime must eventually fall.

This time, we again focused on Israel, essentially following up on our previous conversation. My interview begins at about the 35-minute mark in the video below:

Interview Summary

Specific topics we discussed include:

• How Israel’s genocide in Gaza is continuing with US support notwithstanding the deceitful propaganda narrative emanating from the Biden administration that it has been working tirelessly for a ceasefire, which false narrative itself serves to facilitate this ongoing crime against humanity.
  • How Israel must have somehow interrupted the supply chain of pagers and walkie-talkies to be able to plant explosives in its back-to-back operations to kill or injure Hezbollah members in Lebanon, and why those operations violate international law.
  • Why I don’t believe (and hope I’m not wrong) that Israel will be able to launch a major military invasion of Lebanon such as we saw in 1982 and 2006.
  • How Israeli Prime Minister until the 10/7 attacks had maintained a strategy of utilizing Hamas as a strategic ally to block any movement toward peace negotiations with the Palestinians.
  • How Netanyahu has been deliberately sabotaging ceasefire negotiations with Hamas while the Biden administration runs cover for him with its aforementioned false narrative.
  • Why Netanyahu needs to prolong Israel’s military operation in Gaza for his own political survival, and how any regime that might replace him would probably carry on his extremist agenda because Israeli society itself has become increasingly extreme in its support of criminal violence against the Palestinians.
  • How the intelligence failure occurred prior to the 10/7 attacks that enabled it to proceed for so long that day in the absence of an effective response by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), in which Israeli civilians were killed by their own armed forces.
  • How the choice American voters are faced with this presidential election is between one genocide supporter or another.

Interview: Biden’s Faux Ceasefire Efforts Facilitate Israel’s Genocide

I discuss the latest news about Israel and the US role in its conflicts with the Palestinians and Hezbollah

ED: The video is here, if you want to go straight to it,
Hammond comes on around 35m, so its about 17m long if you do it that way.

What’s to discuss about those bullet points? (“Wow, who knew?”)

Apart from the fact they’re worded too tamely (eg.“his extremist agenda”? What about the forever objective of ‘Israel’, majority population and government, and Zionists everywhere? Personalising this issue is clouding it).

Behind the bus on the pagers imo. I’m with Phil Giraldi: the Israelis manufactured them like that and sent them on. No supply chain interruption required!

Nothing necessarily actually wrong with limited hangouts, after all they rely for their cred. on shining a certain amount of light . . .

1 Like

You didn’t even mention genocide! First thing boring old Jeremy said. Still all hangouts are welcome here :slightly_smiling_face:

But yeah, either way the third party must have been infiltrated to some degree. Why rely on trying to control a whole chain, when you can be at least part of the chain yourselves

1 Like