5 Filters

Jennifer Bilek | Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?

This whole thing is completely sick. It’s horrifying and criminally insane.The world really is going mad.

5 Likes

Impressive monologue, I learned a lot. This agenda is being pushed back against, thankfully, but the polarisation in the USA is abundantly clear, and so stark. I doubt we’re many years behind here in the UK.

One theme she didn’t explore is how the normalisation of the trans narrative is suffused through popular culture, softening people up, predictive programming some call it.

The key thing that disgusts and frightens me is the sheer arrogance of the notion that the natural world can be tweaked to fit (some) human tastes. Nature always wins.

3 Likes

I agree, K. And generally; what with the evident mental instability of the people pushing this agenda hard, it’s very puzzling to me that more folk are not recognising the general insanity of trans champions - - it is something to fear - it is frightening - - I mean, have you seen this senator - - try to watch the whole clip - - so very, very unsettling that such people have assumed positions of ‘power’: .WE NEED TRANS PEOPLE

2 Likes

I had seen a short clip… but didn’t realise there was three minutes’ worth of the same slogan being repeated like a mantra with increasing manic energy. A mantra is ordinarily chanted privately or even silently, as opposed to in this exhibitionist style.

The people in the background/passing by did not seem impressed… but then again they did not seem to demonstrate any disquiet. And maybe that is the worst part: discussion is chilled (for fear of being attacked/shouted down/losing your job) and the quiescence is read as acquiescence, or even approval… and then they win.

1 Like

“Follow the money” never disappoints as a way of understanding social/political policy.

2 Likes

Jesus! I particularly noticed her ghastly “smile” at the beginning. If there’s ever a remake of The Exorcist she should be in it!

3 Likes

I’ve been doing this recently in relation to Uganda, which I think is a place very worth watching. I will try to cobble together something half coherent but here’s a tl;dr

Our sainted MSM are decrying how Bad Uganda is doing Bad Things to gay people. Even threatening execution because why not make the Bad Things unmistakably Bad.

Uganda also claims to have found very large gold reserves. Some media outlets, not least one owned by the Aga Khan, is pooh-poohing this and seeming to be keen to devalue any mining rights that might be up for grabs. Is Uganda keen to join BRICS? It seems so. Oh: that means China will get the yummy gold…

…But let’s not forget Rwanda, which seems such a strange choice to send “failed asylum seekers”. Could Britain be importing able-bodied young men, training them, and then exporting them again to Rwanda, with loud cheers from the people ‘clamouring’ for something to be done about all these immigrants. Two psyops in one…! After all, Rwanda and Uganda have a tricky relationship…

1 Like

Quite! The typical Western take is evident in this Graun headline/article:

Ugandan MPs pass bill imposing death penalty for homosexuality

the [hardline anti-homosexuality bill, which introduces capital and life imprisonment sentences for gay sex and “recruitment, promotion and funding” of same-sex “activities”.

“A person who commits the offence of aggravated homosexuality and is liable, on conviction to suffer death,” reads the bill presented by Robina Rwakoojo, the chairperson for legal and parliamentary affairs.

As far as I can tell the death sentence is reserved for those deliberately passing-on HIV, and aggravated homosexuality (AH) - - sure, the Graun and others may mention AH, but they don’t expand and note that AH is rape of minors - - now why would they not explicitly state what AH actually is!!

1 Like

Yes, the media are definitely on the same page here. Joe Biden was making political capital out of it in one of his little chats.

The account I read was via an RSS newsfeed which allows me to sift out some of the worst crud from ‘raw’ websites. (And I use Tor to get past the MSM’s Mickey Mouse paywalls if necessary.)

The source was Sky News and it mentioned the same definition of ‘aggravated homosexuality’ that you’ve picked up on @NewSi, and made it the focus of the story. As did Graun. Clearly there’s a Foreign Office press release (at a guess) that sparked this.

The involvement of minors was mentioned by Sky, and that certainly seems ‘aggravated’ to me.

I’m guessing Uganda won’t be on the Bucket List of any formerly lovable TV presenters for a holiday. As @NewSi may be insinuating the paedophilic angle is something the Graun might well wish to de-emphasise [Far-Right trope alert] so as not to upset any transphobe detectors using keyword searches. They have enough to do fending off the Nick Cohen stench at the moment.

I agree that some aspects of the Ugandan legislation seem extreme but is it so out-of-keeping with the kind of tabloid outrage that used to be shrieked in the Clause 28** days (and I’m sure more recently). As a way of stamping out corruption in high places I’m not even sure I’d oppose this myself. I’m not forgetting Michel Foucault or Joe Orton, for example, who were keen on this sort of thing. All our heroes have feet of clay.

** Clause 28 was a snidey piece of legislation Margaret Thatcher and cohort used to throttle councils and the GLC, mainly, who were wickedly spending funds on plays, teaching materials, and whatever, that ‘undermined’ traditional family relationships viz male + female + (optional) kiddywink/s. Purely political but it kept the real homophobes in line for a while. As the OP implied, it was subsequently realised that using identity politics to divide people into neat little ghettos and having them fight amongst themselves. Section 28 - Wikipedia

1 Like