5 Filters

Jeff Brown of 'Here Comes China' with an interesting revision of the end of WW2

War crimes, genocides and crimes against humanity by the Five Eyes allies, who nevertheless contributed only about a quarter at most to the defeat of nazi Germany and fascist Japan. In fact, totting up the numbers offered by Jeff of defenceless civilians wilfully destroyed by the Western allies (excluding Russian and Chinese communist forces), it makes the nazis’ efforts at genocide seem rather puny by comparison. And this is to say nothing of the other gratuitous mass killings of what Jeff calls Eurangloland, such as the Bengal famine, for example; Churchill’s baby.

Check out Dr. Gideon Polya’s accounts of genocides worldwide in recent history, to get some perspective on the - always holy and sacred - nazi Holocaust, matched against all the rest that have been perpetrated in recent times. (Let’s not even think about the Congo, for example, devastated by Belgium imperial crimes, when the schmucks in the Belgian ‘royal’ house outdid the nazi’s Holocaust easily.)

Jeff gives checkable figures from the public domain to support his account of all these crimes around the end of WW2: matters which, as he points out, are still determinedly expunged from Western accounts of who did what in that time. ‘Our’ preferred view is of heroic FiveEyesers selflessly liberating the whole world from fascism - with a bit of help from Russia and China (who actually did the bulk of the heavy lifting, and mass self-sacrifice)

Unpopular analysis from Jeff; but how accurate is it? Lately, it’s been seeming more so, as some at least of my generation and our offspring begin to struggle free from the preferred worldview of the West’s Permanent Bullshit Blizzard. Been a long journey for me, as I slowly recognised the mendacity of the Hollyshite world-view with which I was indoctrinated in my childhood in the '40s and '50s: