5 Filters

James Delingpole and Reiner Fuellmich discuss the **crumbling** crime against humanity of the covid scammers

They are aware of the ruthless-killer mentality of their opponents, but they - and many other like-minded genuinely brave and principled people - are not going to be stopped by the danger they face. I’ve often scorned Delingpole previously for some of his stances, but here I must give him credit and stand with him, Reiner, and all the other courageous truth-tellers who are putting their lives on the line. And yes, it’s that serious: Just like marines charging into machine-gun fire. Tinfoil exaggeration? If you really think that I can only say: FFS! Wake up, catch up, and damn-well stand up!

1 Like

Thanks, that is a terrific podcast, a must-watch indeed. I used to think that Fuellmich had no chance because every single institution in the US, and indeed the entire western world, has been corrupted and there is no chance of the deep state letting him succeed. However, he seems to be aware of this and invokes higher forces to help him succeed. I´m fully with him there, may the force be with him. And also with the other brave souls who are also in danger of being “Kellyed”, Dr. Coleman, Mike Yeadon, Cahill, et al.

2 Likes

Agreed. How much success I’m going to have getting my friends and fmaily to watch and take it all on board is doubtful. Friends who have had the shot, starting to keep themselves away from me because I’m a danger to their health reminds me of a phrase that goes something like “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled”.

It’s a measure of how much the TDS has addled people’s brains that they can hold simultaneously the two propositions: that the ‘vaccines’ will protect them, but still they must avoid the unvaxed, because the protectees could catch another bout of killer-covid from those deplorables.

Well, which is it, suckers? Does the gene-tampering poison-stab ‘protect’ you from the fearsome monster pandemic, or doesn’t it. Get you heads out of your recta and make up what passes for you minds! :laughing:

One for the Watch Later playlist I think. Thanks

Another key contradiction is the notion that the blessed vaxxxine suppresses the dreadful effects of Severe (but not very ) Acute (in a small minority of ‘cases’) Respiratory Syndrome CronyVirus.

If this were true it would shore up the ‘walking biohazard’ theory of the Asymptomatic Superspreaders who shuffle about With No Clue Whatsoever how much tribulation they are transmitting. 'cos no symptoms innit.

Hence the need to keep wearing your face covering to protect others which, aha, shores up the Zombie Horde illusion in essential shops blah blah blah.

Theres no logical way out of this but I guess smarter people than I will combat that by magicking up a new metric and demonstrating how the danger has passed and Get On Down The Garden Centre.

I think it’s safe to assume now, K, that the covid ‘danger’ (real enough though it is, as is any flu, for the less than one-percent of people who happen to have serious co-morbidities) has passed for the rest of us, we-all being in herd immunity for it by now, and never in any particular danger from it anyway, as with any other seasonal flu (even if covid has been goffed, as it seems).

The idea to be spreading energetically now is that covid is so last year :laughing: and it’s time for us to be studying it as a gigantic con-attempt by Nurnbergable crooks, since their criminal debacle is now lumbering off unlamented into history. That’s how unimportant for current concerns the pathogen has become by now.

It’s the effects of the criminal responses to the alleged ‘pandemic’, together with careful uncovering of the whole anatomy of the scam, which need to concern us now.

1 Like

‘Asymptomatic Superspreaders’ - is just a myth isn’t it? I think they were once termed the ‘worried well’ and duly advised to sling their hook - - nowadays though every thing is turned on its head - the asymptomatic are being sought out high and low - and we know why - it’s simply to keep this whole business afloat…

Yes, unjabbed folk are becoming pariah-like. For me, I’m rather wary of being around jabbed people because we simply have practically no idea what it is they’ve had pumped into their bodies and how it might affect the jabbed themselves and the unjabbed in their midst. I simply refuse to feel any guilt - I do not accept any blame for preventing a grand ‘reopening’ because I don’t think such a thing will transpire - states seldom, if ever, undo any gains they accrue, and having pretty much gotten hold of our knackers I don’t see any likelihood of them letting go the grip in any truly meaningful sense. I mean, people talk about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ‘lockdowns’ - but to all intents and purposes it has been 1 long ‘lockdown’ with a few measly concessions thrown in here and there. One last thing- I don’t accept that I am being selfish in declining the jabs - rather, I think those who have been duped into accepting it are the selfish ones - not just selfish, but intensely stupid also. I appreciate that folk are in the grip of TDS, and it’s a bit harsh to have a dig at them about that - but many are so bloody loudmouthed about it - it’s them that have gotten this all wrong by just so obediently following the official line and so brutally rounding upon those of us who have retained enough of critical factors - - I would say that my concerns are for everybody - I utterly despise the ptb who have so destroyed the ability of people to just simply think for themselves - - I mean there was a time when most everybody had some degree of mistrust for gvts - even on the most mundane of issues - you’d often hear that old saying, ‘how do you know when a politician is lying’? - ‘when you see their lips move’ - - well that seems to have gone out of the window - if ever there was a time when people needed to think for themselves, that time is right now. SAGE and the like have pulled of a blinder here - they really have do a fab job and I bet they are so bloody pleased about that - - decades of dumbing down has produced an incredibly pliant herd, I’m afraid. As West Virginia once said over on TLN, ‘something has been done to people’ - he/she was sure as hell right about that - can that something be undone? I don’t think it can.

1 Like

I simply refuse to feel any guilt” [for not getting jabbed].

Absolutely. I always remind anyone who asks that the intention of the government (and even most of those keen on vaccines) was to vaccinate the vulnerable and we would go back to normal. Once they went beyond that, there should have been mass refusals. But no, the propaganda, and indirect coercion worked far too well. Those who willingly took the jab while not vulnerable should feel guilty!

1 Like

Indeed! It’s so annoying.