5 Filters

Jab hysteria turned past level 11

Direct Debit cancelled forthwith.

Meanwhile Sean Penn downs tools until everyone in a one mile radius can prove they’ve been jabbed. I exaggerate, but not a lot:

The ‘Flag Day’ actor-and-director has reportedly refused to resume filming on ‘Gaslit’ - the Starz limited series he appears in with Julia Roberts - until everyone working on the production has been innoculated against the virus and wants having the jabs to be a mandatory condition of work.

Gaslit… Is this an example of Revelation Of The Method?

https://www.femalefirst.co…

1 Like

Hi @KarenEliot , good for you - I wonder if anyone has considered setting up an anti-kowtowing organisation called say, the Federated University and College Union with the appropriate Churchillian finger salute emblazoned on its flag?
Are there any unions out there with at least some common sense?

Hmm… Penn, quite a suitable name for sheeple fixing! And of course Holly Wood is perfect for framing and branding, especially as most sheeple think there’s only one 'el in Holly wood.

cheers

1 Like

Are there any unions out there with at least some common sense

Possibly the Wobblies, I used to be a member. However I see they have face masks in their online shop…

EDIT: just emailed their Education Branch. Asked “…let’s cut the bullshit. What is IWW policy on CronyVirus?”

That ought to flush out the fash.

2 Likes