5 Filters

I've earned a medal! Censored by b! (LOL)

Go and have a look, P? Sure! Can you point me towards any guaranteed-reliable info.sources…? :wink: :smile:

Lol

You have the whole internet at your fingertips my friend. The truth is out there…

Happy surfing

I think what you actually mean is that you can satisfy yourself with particular bits of info that you manage to scrabble out of the net. We can all do that…and there’s the rub.

PP, I’ve been interrogating things my entire life - I used to do that which you do; spending hours/days/weeks trawling for info - looking for smoking guns - trying to join the dots - - the one thing that brought me up short was that infamous Rove comment about us ‘judiciously discussing’ the things done to us, whilst they have moved on to plan/enact their next assault on humankind.

You play it your way - and I’ll do it mine.

Is that ok?

Of course that’s ok.

But ask yourself, if you can’t even answer the most basic questions about your beliefs then what are you basing them on?

And on what basis do you dismiss others who do make the effort to analyse the info and can answer those basic questions?

Everyone here is so certain that the vaccines are killing people, and so certain that climate change is wrong.

And yet try to get basic questions or details answered and it all disappears like the morning mist…

‘Beliefs’!?! I have suspicions, PP and I’m ‘basing them on’ a lifetime of observing the psychos at play - - that and a wealth; yes a ‘wealth’, of attentive delving. If it helps you, then continue with your own belief that I can’t ‘answer the most basic questions’.

Really? Have I done that? Dismissed others…where did I do that?

PP, you’re kind of hectoring now - - give it a rest, eh…

2 Likes

I’ll also throw into the mix that the three biggest scams in history have all happened this century.

Starting with 9/11, of course. Leaving aside the easily provable insurance scam on the buildings that came down that day, there were the resulting wars, in which eye-watering amounts of tax payer’s money was given to private corporations to ‘wage the war on terror’. (I’ve never met an Iraqi I didn’t like, or someone from Afghanistan)

Then we had the 2008 financial crash, and a quaint thing called QE, in which trillions were printed out of nowhere in order to keep the banksters afloat.

I know, it all gets boring, doesn’t it; but the biggest scam has been the ‘covid crisis’. To keep this scam going more money has been printed in the last two years then in all of previous history.

Welcome to what the muppets are now calling ‘the cost of living crisis’.

I don’t like to say it, but we are now well beyond the pitchforks stage.

The Pistols final concert, in San Francisco, when Lydon famously ended with:

Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated?

2 Likes

PP, so you think it’s a good idea to inject young children with an experimental vaccine that alters human DNA?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that seems to be what you’re saying; in which case you are going to jail.

By the by, under the guise of the Ukraine war backdrop/bullshit, the psychos have begun injecting five-year-olds in the UK.

This is a blatant crime against humanity.

Hmmm. I wonder. I wonder who wrote this?

Seems pretty dismissive of the hours of argument I’ve put into the subject. And you’ve not been able to answer a single question I’ve asked. But ok, I’ll drop it. I’ve no desire to hector you or your beliefs.

Cheers

Ah Rob. How many times have you asked me this question? There is a search facility on this board, you should look it up.

My answer is the same as every other time you asked me.

You seem very keen to send me to jail. Can I at least pass “Go” and collect my £200?

PP…how can I put this…frankly, I don’t give a damn about how many ‘hours of argument [you’ve] put into the subject’ - that’s your choice - - and in essence all your efforts in this regard appear to work towards downplaying the ugly truth about the worldwide use of an experimental concoction. That you cannot see the vast harm being done by these injections begs a question here: ‘is there some reason why you are so invested in downplaying the harms’?..though I’ll not enquire about whether or not you rolled-up your sleeve.

You persist with your ‘belief’ that I can’t answer your questions - again, if that puffs you up, then self-inflate away. The truth is that I could conjure a post several mile-long in no time, excerpting this document; paraphrasing that presentation; citing certain doctors and former pharma big wigs etc - really, I have several decades experience of doing just that - but I decided years ago that I would no longer waste my time on such things - - in all honestly I can’t recall a single time when my careful marshalling of information; masterfully crafted arguments, and exquisitely propounded expositions of seemingly undeniable realities has had any effect on an interlocutor - not once! And in any case, as I’ve already said, twice, I’d merely be repeating that which has been perfectly evinced by others here on 5F.

You really do seem to be quite upset about the ‘rock/church’ comment - but then you do appear rather zealous; what with your continuing references to ‘beliefs’ - it seems that you have cobbled-together your own little scripture - a bileble to bash the non-believer into seeing things your way. I’ll repeat myself, again - I don’t have ‘beliefs’ where issues such as this are concerned, just suspicions - well founded ones at that. Maybe one day you’ll recognise how truly evil are the psychos that have hijacked our world.

Right now though, you’re kinda aiding and abetting!

Hi NewSi

This is the last post from me on this particular subject.

You asked a simple question “where have I been dismissive?”.

I showed an example of you being dismissive (literally a couple posts above your question).

That’s how questions are supposed to work, no? You ask me, and I answer you. There’s a hint there for you :wink:

And in response to me actually answering one of your questions (a novel approach on this board) you reply with this:

Now doesn’t that strike you as … errr… somewhat dismissive?

And lets remind ourselves why we were talking about this in the first place. I said:

So you’ve dismissed my posts twice now, refusing to actually engage with any of my points. And have you been able, so far, to “answer the most basic questions” about vaccine deaths or other harms?

Of course you haven’t. You didn’t even have a go… poor effort.

Well… you could try answering them? Radical, eh? I’m all ears, NewSi.

No need for a post several miles long with your remarkable record of researching and investigation based on your several decades of expertise. Just simple answers to simple questions

• where is the excess mortality data showing a huge increase in deaths due to the vaccine? (Deaths over the baseline mortality, I mean.)
  • what is the rate of deaths due to the vaccine that has been discovered?
  • where are the massive numbers of Norwegian deaths due to the vaccine?

If you cannot answer these questions, then all you have is a belief that the vaccine is causing massive harm.

If you want to actually engage with my questions, then I’ll happily talk more about it. If you want to provide actual data that moves the discussion forward, I’m in. 100%

If you just want to tell me that you’re a superb researcher (no, really!!) who could answer all these questions in a heartbeat if only you felt like it, then, I’m sorry but I’m not impressed.

Take care
PP

PS I’ve made no secret of the fact that I’ve had the covid vaccinations myself. As has everyone I know in my real life. Make of that what you will. Or ask me questions about my experience of them, if you like.

bw