5 Filters

"it's time to take them out". Max Egan at his very best

The first 9 minutes is a copy of someone else’s video and the quality is poor. Just listen to the words.

In Victoria:

• No jab, no shop (you cannot buy food
  • Children to be jabbed to go to school
  • Hunchback Danny now has the power to declare an indefinate pandemic

If you want to know what’s coming, do not miss this

1 Like

Nice one, Pat.

I’m afraid I agree with Max, in that we’ve now gone beyond the non-compliance stage.

Figures vary, depending on where you are in the world, but generally speaking I’d say that about 30% of people are strongly against all this shite. A minority, but still a serious constituency. If they continue to bankrupt us, and/or start carting us away to concentration camps I can only see a violent backlash.

1 Like

Pat, as you know, I have my elderly mother here at the moment. She has a number of health problems. She has refused the jabs (actually mostly on moral grounds).

If a number of uniformed goons turn up at our property, and want to drag my mother away to a concentration camp, what do you think I’m going to do…?

Rob. I think this screenshot from The Highwire is apposite

Hi folks, resist absolutely BUT avoid violence at all costs -this according to Mattias Desmet in his discussion of the psychology of mass formations - at 50 minutes in he makes the point that any violence against the totalitarian regime will help it survive rather than bring it down - he says that totalitarian regimes that have arisen through mass formation will always self implode and violence against members of it will just help it survive for a longer period - use only peaceful resistance.

see also jermwarfare:

cheers

1 Like

Hi @CJ1 . I am not the one to question Mathias Desmet’s expertise. However, I grew up in South Africa. In almost every struggle for freedom, there comes a point where violence is the only route. It’s the only thing that people have left. In South Africa in the 60’s, this was the progression (not sure I’ve got the order right but you’ll get the gist).

• first, people were “banned”. They could not publish or be quoted in any publication or speak to any gatherings
  • then they were “listed”. Listed people were not able to “accept vistors” at home, nor could they gather in groups for a common purpose. Simple everyday things like standing in a queue at a bus stop had to be tested in court to see if this constituted a gathering for a common purpose.
  • Listed people were not able to communicate with other listed people. My Dad had to apply to court for permission to speak to his wife! Listed peole were not allowed to travel outside the urban area in which they lived. Not even to work.
  • then came “house arrest”. You became your own jailer. This was either 12 hour or 24 hour house arrest. For those under 24 hour house arest, no exit from your own home under any circustances. For those with 12 hour house arrest, they had to report to the local police station everyday and had to be home by 6pm
  • then came the “90 days law”. Anyone could be arrested, held incommunicado (even from their lawyer) in solitary confinement, without charge. Many were freed at the end of 90 days and then immediately rearrested. To avoid abuse :rofl:, they were visited by a magistrate once a week who would note any complaints. My Dad can read upside down. He asked the magistrate “What happened to the complaints I made last week?” The magistrate wrote down … well, do I need to spell it out?
  • finally came the total uncontrolled violence against anyone daring to defy the system. Police indiscriminate beatings and shootings (at Sharpeville, over 60 dead, mostly shot in the back with hollow point bullets) and all with absolutely no accountability.

At that point, there was no option whatever of peaceful protest. Of course we all have the option of rolling over but I would prefer to die on my feet than live on my knees.

I am assuming you are smart enough to relate that to what is happening today, and has already happened in Australia?

Oh. A late edit. If we don’t learn from history, we are destined to experience it again.

And another late edit. To become “banned” or “listed”, the Minister of (in)justice simply published your name in the government gazette and it applied immediately

3 Likes

Pat, in much the same way that you thought you’d never read a web site called ‘The Conservative woman’, I’ve always been anti-guns (and I’ve lived in parts of North America where having a gun on your person was as normal as wearing a watch).

In Australia, a once heavy armed country, we had the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania in 1996 (an event that has very dubious provence). This was used as an excuse to take all guns away from Australians.

Likewise in NZ with the Christchurch mosque shootings (again, a very dubious event).

But let me get back to America, and in particular Alaska, and the far north of Alaska and a city called Fairbanks. On the main drag in Fairbanks there used to be a very popular joint called ‘The Dog Sled Saloon’. At the entrance to the bar there was a big sign that said: “All customers must leave their firearms with the cloakroom attendant before entering the bar”.

At the time I thought they were all nuts…

Hi @PatB , actually Mattias points out that being smart doesn’t stop anyone from being part of the mass formation as it is a type of hypnosis where brains don’t count , its all in the way the message is put across.

But as to South Africa, sure I have quite a deep understanding of the society there in the mid 50’s mainly vicariously through my late wife and her parents. No-one outside the cult could doubt the evil being played out there. But the violence against cult people from the oppressed seemed to be a rare event and in fact worked in favour of the regime:
https://rampages.us/cfryer2014/2014/12/04/violence-in-the-anti-apartheid-movement/

cheers

Hi folks, sorry to keep on about Mattias Desmet but the jermwarfare link above does mention a very interesting method of dealing with our crisis:

1. certainly continue putting out the alternative view to the cult view
  2. try and find a message that all opposition to the cult can support and actively push
  3. if the truth is that the effects of the virus pale into insignificance against the damage caused by the official methods of dealing with the virus then images and pictorial depictions of the real stats showing these greater horrors will be vital in turning things around.

Perhaps we should create a list of these horrors and vivid pictorial descriptions of the real stats which we can get people to support.

cheers

1 Like

Hi @CJ1 . I think you missed my point. If every avenue of peacefull protest or resistance is removed, and I mean every avenue, then what is the choice? If there is no way one can demostrate, write and publish argument or opinions, march in the streets, or hold a banner silently outside a building, and even the right to communicate with others is removed, then to me, the choice seems simple.

One can roll over and accept the situation, or one can become the French resistance for example. Go underground and fight.

I used South Africa as an example as I know it well.

The 50’s was just the soft tip. You are right to say that violence didn’t work out too well and in the South African context violence was against apparatus of the state (like buildings, power lines), but it served to inspire a massive uprising of oppressed people, that eventually led to the overthrow of the regime.

But my point is when every avenue of dissent is removed do you roll over, or fight any way you can? It seems to me as an outside observer, that Victoria in Australia and New Zealand are rapidly approaching that decision point.

1 Like

I still believe that peaceful, albeit illegal, resistance will ultimately be the best solution if MD is to be believed. Also, as was the case with apartheid RSA, there is still an international voice that can be mobilised, strangely, particularly in the USA, and this can be levelled against Oz & NZ totalitarianism.

As with Northern Ireland the official republican approach was to avoid deaths and injuries to individuals, this was resistance and only extreme violence exceptionally , lethal violence was not part of the official IRA bombing campaign as far as I can recall.

I can understand how violence becomes a defensive final act of the peaceful resister but against bullets and propaganda will it or has it ever won the war? DM seems to conclude that it will just make matters worse. Sadly, I can see Max being the target of state assassination if he pursues this approach.

Perhaps with the right message, accepted by all who are opposed to this evil, supported by international solidarity and civilian sanctions this war can be won?

cheers

PS. the 50’s “soft tip” is always where it starts , as with 1930’s Germany where they started with the banning of jews in swimming pools used by non-jews!

1 Like

In the latter stages of the Vietnam war the grunts weren’t given any ammo until they got up to the front line. This was because so many grunts were shooting their own officers dead.

And to give the other side of the coin, famously, during that first winter on the Western Front, December 2014, German soldiers and British soldiers came out of their trenches and met each other in no-mans land, where they exchanged presents and sang Christmas carols together.

No, I’m not making this up.

(the football match came later, after 100s of 1000s had been senselessly slaughtered)

Oh, and to give a little insight here, my great grandfather (on my mother’s side of the family) was swept into the Great War as a young man (aka cannon fodder). My great grandfather saw it all for the nonsense it was. He was strapped to a gun carriage and whipped to within an inch of his life, for refusing to obey orders.

And you wonder where I get it from…

3 Likes

…I feel for Max - nobody with love in their heart would wish to harm another soul…but then,where next…passivity will hasten our end:

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on the sad height, Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray. Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

3 Likes