5 Filters

"It's a mis-classification problem", VACCINATED dying at a higher rate than the media says

the truth is breaking through even in state/corporate media. by defining ‘unvaccinated’ as those who have in fact BEEN VACCINATED, the govt is able to hide the fact that the vaxx does nothing to reduce overall mortality.

2 Likes

Am I misinterpreting what Norman Fenton said? You can be classified as unvaccinated up until 14 days after a first jab, and then again during the 14 day hiatus after a second jab…? On top of all that there’s the “died with…/died of…” confounding of “covid deaths”. I guess the next step will be to change the measurement criteria some more (just like with the unemployment stats) and maybe chuck out the Yellow Card system too…? I never cease to be amazed at the impunity of these devils.

2 Likes

Sort of but only because, as I understand it, you are not considered fully ‘vaccinated‘ until fourteen days after the second jab. Of course, the ‘fully vaxxed’ status will charge (along with associated privileges) as and when the booster requirements come along. Jabs for life and a perfect way of laundering adverse reactions.

2 Likes

It’s good to see the breakthrough ( :joy: :joy:) into the state media and I felt the presenter gave Fenton a reasonable ride. Thanks @Everyman

That said, the UK Column news has been on about this for many months now, even going as far as to produce a database using the UK government’s own figures, but accesible and therefore interpretable in a simple way. In the US, one is treated as unvaccinated until 28 days after the second jab! Lies, damned lies and statistics.

1 Like

Ok that has some logic to it. But any jab whatsoever counts towards the “overwhelming majority” of obedient citizens when that’s the part of the fairy tale being emphasised.

1 Like