5 Filters

Is THIS why all healthcare staff must get 'vaccinated'?

They have the data that proves how bad their ‘protective vaccinations’ work, so why do they want all staff to be like “Typhoid Mary’s” and pass Covid onto all the unvaccinated patients and those who may have little natural immunity?
This might explain…

" * The insistence of jabs in medical settings is now, on the science, converted from “will protect patients” to will, with scientific certainty, screw unvaccinated patients, some of whom cannot be vaccinated and thus now constitutes gross negligence and depraved indifference to human life. Since we know that prior infection in fact confers sterilizing immunity the only rational act for health care providers dealing with high-risk patients who either cannot be vaccinated or show no sufficient immune response is to only allow convalescent, recovered health-care workers to care for them because they are the only sterile immune individuals. To do anything else, when there is a sizeable reservoir of said persons in the community (one in five, and almost-certainly much higher as medical personnel were exposed preferentially for the last 18 months) is voluntary manslaughter or even Murder 2."

I’m not sure I’m reading this correctly but maybe someone can put me right if I’m not?

“… seroprevalence weighted for differences between the study sample and general population increased from 3.5% in July 2020 to 20.2% for infection-induced antibodies and 83.3% for combined infection- and vaccine-induced antibodies in May 2021.”

*" Remember the basic rule of epidemics: Herd suppression begins to bend the curve of infection at about 1/2 of the actual suppression number and widespread epidemic spread is mathematically impossible when you reach that number.The basic formula for herd suppression is 1 - 1/R0. *
Therefore at 83.3% total immunity as of May 2021 a virus with a given R0 can be computed. 83 = 1 - (1/R0). … That’s well beyond the necessary level to suppress Covid-19."

Have I read that right?

Whatever, I did like this comment.

… Thus all the vaccines CAN do is provide some level of personal protection. Nothing more. But – the data suggests, given the magnitude of the AND the fact that’s happening “off season” strongly implies that you’re also see VEI out of the vaccinated; that is, the vaccine-induced antibodies are ENHANCING the infection instead of protecting against it. This is EXTREMELY bad because that, in turn, means that roughly 60% of the population will get ++++ed as the seasonal factors turn against them rather than being in their favor.

I don’t give a flying **** if you’re offended.

Good find Bob. Thanks!