5 Filters

Is the ICC finally going to do something about NuttyYahoo?

I bloody hope so

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/report-israel-us-working-to-prevent-icc-arrest-warrants-against-netanyahu/

2 Likes

Finger’s crossed. While there’s one school of thought that US will bully the ICC into changing their minds, I’ve seen some speculation that this is going through the notions. Getting Satanyahu out of the way, replaced with a less toxic brand (with the exact same policies natch) would be useful.

Amazing coincidence that two prominent Israhelli politicians had oopsies in their cars over the weekend

1 Like

Huh, interesting… I heard about the Gvir crash but not the other.

Also worth keeping an eye out for the interim judgement from the ICJ regarding Germany colluding in Israeli genocide. Out tomorrow.

1 Like

I see US Congress is threatening the ICC.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/389185

Not a great look, is it? The whole world sees this brutal hypocrisy.

Thanks for the link. I wonder if the ICC will fold?

No, no it doesn’t look good. It’s all a bit Thomas and the Trucks (I can hear Johnny Morris now saying “On, on, on!”).

As for folding, I don’t know. There’s a good possibility they have the guts to keep going. The west isn’t what it was 30 years ago, and neither is the rest of the world. Maybe the kids around the world will inspire?

1 Like

“Maybe the kids around the world will inspire?”

Well, they’re not doing badly:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, these wog-lovers are getting sorted. . .

Next stop live rounds.

1 Like

I was waiting for that - just like the old days. It’ll be us as some point.

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We’re finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We’re finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio

Looks like police are arresting activists, charging some of them but letting armed thugs attack protestors without arresting them. It would seem to follow these violent pro-Israeli groups are not counter-demonstrators, but have something to do with the state.

Maybe the courts will redress some of this but I doubt it. At the moment the US looks much closer to a fascist state than a democracy.

2/5/24 Police violently arrest pro-Palestine student protesters at UCLA
Los Angeles riot police cleared the UCLA Palestine Solidarity Camp and arrested over 100 protesters. This came a day after police watched on as pro-Israel groups violently attacked the encampment using sticks to beat the unarmed activists. The encampment was set up to call for a ceasefire in Gaza and for the university to divest from companies that support Israel’s genocidal war.

Not sure how this is playing out in the media.
Eg, with even peaceful female university professors being [violently arrested]( Cop Slammed Emory Professor’s Head Into Concrete, Then Charged Her With Battery) all over the place, Sky news is right on the ball as usual - managing not to mention ANY police violence at all, just that police were taking action against…you know, worrying things like this.

“Universities across the country have been accused of failing to protect Jewish students, and allowing antisemitism and harassment to fester.”

1 Like

It’s almost as though the protests are the problem and that the solution is an anti-Semitism Bill before Congress. With another one that promises fines etc for anyone questioning the official 911 story. Which is bizarre for every possible reason, but not least how it’s taken well over 20 years to decide this is necessary. After all, anyone weird enough to allege some kind of involvement from You Know Who would be an antisemite so why bother? Except to prove you can.

Next: a Bill to tackle all those people who claim they know how to define “woman”.

1 Like

the AP seems to think this is a hoax :

• my bet for what it’s worth is that they will turn any criticism of key policies into “security issues” with appropriate gaol time!

cheers

Isn’t that exactly how the GIC’s pre-condition the public to an idea before it becomes reality? Release a story, then say it was a hoax, wait a while, then make it real!

And as for the original title of this thread, posted by @admin , " Is the ICC finally going to do something about NuttyYahoo?" well Alex Christoforou and Alexander Mercouris think the ICC is finished as they are going to cave to US and UK pressure.

2 Likes

Imagine there were reports in the US and UK that defendants charged with murder were openly threatening the lives of UK and US judges and prosecutors until they dropped the cases or withdrew arrest warrants! My guess is that the world and his wife would be demanding all out war against those accused. We would all be knee-deep in arrest warrants until the accused were behind bars!

When will the world pull out of the ICC if it fails to face up to blackmail like this.

Where is the ICJ in all this - how many more decisions are going to be ignored before they demand that the UN and ICC issue warrants - if they are able to do this!

cheers

3 Likes

The Wall Street Journal solves the Palestinian problem

Opinion - A Plan for Palestinian Prosperity

"The April 13 Israeli skeet shoot—knocking out 99% of the approximately 170 drones, 120 ballistic missiles and 30 cruise missiles Iran launched toward the Jewish state—was a technological tour de force. It combined difficult math, real-time sensors, sophisticated software and no small amount of artificial intelligence to guide advanced hardware, propulsion systems, explosives and lasers. That one night probably cost more than $1 billion. “We intercepted. We thwarted. Together we will win,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted.

Now make it profitable—and use it to promote Palestinian prosperity. These defenses against incoming threats are a marvel. Israel’s Iron Dome, like Raytheon’s Patriot air-defense system, was designed mainly to take out short-range rockets. Patriot missiles can cost $4 million each, while Iron Dome missiles are $40,000 to $50,000, helpful given the sheer number of cheap Israel-bound rockets. In an asymmetric-warfare world, defense is still expensive…"
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-plan-for-palestinian-prosperity-weapons-manufacturing-mideast-35d82010

The piece is paywalled almost beyond recall. And a good thing too, as most people will think it is sarcastic. (It isn’t)
You should be able to read it if you go into Yandex.com and paste this link.

https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?page=17&*=qjeD4MBj6%2FBN77Cg80Dp6uWgdnV7InVybCI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZm9yZXgtc3RhdGlvbi5jb20vZG93bmxvYWQvZmlsZS5waHA%2FaWQ9MzQ4NzkyNCIsInRpdGxlIjoiZmlsZS5waHA%2FaWQ9MzQ4NzkyNCIsIm5vaWZyYW1lIjp0cnVlLCJ1aWQiOiIwIiwidHMiOjE3MTUzNDQ1MjQwMTUsInl1IjoiMzg5NjIxMDYyMTY3MDI0OTMxNyIsInNlcnBQYXJhbXMiOiJ0bT0xNzE1MzQ0NDUyJnRsZD1ydSZsYW5nPWVuJm5hbWU9ZmlsZS5waHA%2FaWQ9MzQ4NzkyNCZ0ZXh0PSUyMklzcmFlbCtzaG91bGQrYnVpbGQrd2VhcG9ucytmYWN0b3JpZXMraW4rR2F6YSUyMiZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0EvL2ZvcmV4LXN0YXRpb24uY29tL2Rvd25sb2FkL2ZpbGUucGhwJTNGaWQlM0QzNDg3OTI0JmxyPTEwMzg5Jm1pbWU9cGRmJmwxMG49cnUmc2lnbj0yZDc3NDU1Njc1YTZkM2FiMmQyYWRlNTIzNGI2NjUwNSZrZXlubz0wIn0%3D&lang=en

With luck the Doc viewer should open at page 17 and you can read it, albeit in small print. You might have to tab down the pages (I didn’t have to).

(Firefox didn’t accept the link, said it was verboten.)

This is the pick:

“So turn Gaza and the West Bank into factory floors assembling defence systems, although maybe add the explosives elsewhere. Bring great jobs and a middle class to their mostly poor inhabitants - they can even work on Saturdays - without handouts from the politicized United Nations…”

I can assure you this isn’t a joke either.

How the other 1% lives…

Jesus Christ alive!! (he isn’t)

The arrogance, the hubris, its all off the scale for these shitheads.

We watched Anya Parampil, on Judge the other night, describing the warning issued by the12 US senators to the officials of the ICC and suggesting they were behaving like mobsters, like the mafia.

Napolitano laughed his head off and explained that mafia bosses would never have been so [fucking] stupid as to append their own signatures to a letter ending “you have been warned”, in fact they would not have conveyed the warning in writing. Her voice is hard to listen to (Yankee woman!) (sorry!) but the interview is pretty good like most of Judge’s.

1 Like

Here is just a bit more hubris from those … well … in my opinion, sh*theads is too kind a euphemism. It’s Israehell’s plan for the reconstruction of Gaza by 2035. Presumably once they have murdered, starved to death, or ethnically cleansed all those Palestinians.

There’s this: says its a ruse for Nutty to evade war accountability

Gaza 2035: A New propaganda campaign launched by the Israeli government to alleviate war pressures
https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/featured/gaza-2035-a-new-propaganda-campaign-launched-by-the-israeli-government-to-alleviate-war-pressures/ar-BB1lUeMs

It’s a poorly written, anonymous syndicate piece, ostensibly a view from ‘Palestinians’ - without naming any of them. Looks more like a media ruse to quieten outrage about Isrealhell’s plans. Why wouldn’t they have a plan for a Gazan-free Gaza?