5 Filters

Is the CDC now covering their *** on PCR testing?

“After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.”

For sure this is all part of the NWO plan. It’s not a backtrack. Just getting ready for the next phase?

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

1 Like

Yikes at the jargon but the authorized alternatives seemed to include a lot of lateral flow tests, many with very recent dates of authorization.

These lend themselves to self-test processes such as might be required as an alternative to proof of injection, and which I gather could become an over the counter product. Did I hear that these will no longer be provided as a free service in some jurisdictions?

Can’t really fathom it I’m afraid. Everything is deliberately obfuscated and changed multiple times to keep us dependent on the experts.