5 Filters

In case you're tempted to see De Santis as the white knight hero who defied the covid swindle

Suggestion here that he’s a standard-issue US nazoid-military-thug racist (hope that’s not putting it too ‘extremely’; 'domestic-terroristically, in fact!) :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Whether this has (re)surfaced now is an interesting thing: to some this would not be a disqualification. Remember how much Liz Truss seemed to relish saying that she would unhesitatingly recommend use of nukes? My recollection is probably not quite accurate as I’m remembering secondary sources! But I recall seeing Tory after Tory on bearpit shows like Question Time using this preparedness to slaughter as evidence for why they were better suited to public office than dreary old peacenik Corbyn. I thank them them though because it was the prevalence of this kind of insanity that persuaded me to turn the telly off and leave it turned off.

1 Like

Disturbing revelations if true; glad I’m not over there trying to decide who the least worst politician is. De Santis has resisted the more extreme aspects of Covid.
I remember Tony Benn saying politics is about policies not personalities, a tenet most in politics would pay lip service to. But it’s certainly a challenge if someone vying to lead a political party, and who might represent you on one big issue, is revealed also to have been a torturing Kommandant. Also apparently he’s still IN the military.

Ron DeSantis's Military Secrets: Torture & War Crimes - YouTube found, interestingly, on the Vaccine Impact site:
Ron DeSantis’s Military Career: Torturing Prisoners at Guantanamo Bay - Vaccine Impact

While looking for the Benn quote I came across this George Galloway interview

Galloway: Discuss policies, not personalities

which is well-known for his utter demolition of the BBC host’s interview ambush strategy.
But in the interview, which was in the context of his Brexit stance, he was ambushed about some of the people he was said to be “linking arms with” due to this stance. People like Nigel Farage. He dealt with it in his usual forceful way: So, is everyone advocating Remain now linking arms with Tony Blair?

Looks like Vaccine Impact are now the ones being ‘tortured’ by de Santis’s presumed presidential dash. What is worse, harmful policies or a really nasty person in charge? That’s dee-mocracy for you!

1 Like

Thanks @RhisiartGwilym. I remain open minded about truth (and we all know psy ops use elements of truth to support the lies) or psy op. However, his record on lockdowns, forced jabs, and his appointment of Ladapo as Surgeon General seems to me to be all in his favour and tips the scale towards psy op.

2 Likes

Yet it was Corbyn who was routinely casigated for being ‘dangerous’, and a ‘menace’ - pretty much a rerun of the savaging meted out to Mr Foot - though the full spectrum Kill Corbyn Campaign was prosecuted on another quite extraordinary level. Who knows how rigorously JC would have stuck to his professed, and to be fair, evidently practiced principles had he prevailed. One thing is for certain, the hyperventilating level of opprobrium heaped on the fellow speaks to the extent to which the inhumans saw him as the real deal - that is, honest and decent - hence, unfit for their squalid office.

I think we can safely say that at this point anybody finding their way into office has been thoroughly vetted and found to be corruptible and therefore of use to the inhumans…and that includes De Santis…imho!

2 Likes

Always, Si. Nothing horrifies the gics and their servitors amongst the bourgeoisie more than the dreadful possibility of people of principle, sticking to their promises, and ruling like genuinely-honourable states-persons; actually for the good of the common people to whom they’ve made their promises, FFS! (I sometimes wonder whether I’m being foolishly naive to think VVPutin might be one such. The gics certainly loathe him enough, not least because he - and all the dogged Russians - are fecking up their criminal plans so royally.)

1 Like

Memo to self: rewatch A Very British Coup.

1 Like