5 Filters

In case one thinks that Rwanda is where we're dumping illegal immigrants

This story which you won’t find on the BBC, is about 40 million of EU taxpayers money helping BioNTech who cleared some 30 billion of profits due to Convid. And what has Rwanda got to do with it? Well, BioNTech is setting up a vaccine plant. In two years they’ll produce 50 million ‘vaccines’ (and remember that BioNTech’s only product is a Convid-19 ‘vaccine’).

I was suspicious about how much the Rwandan President was getting in brown envelopes for the refugee deal. Now I know he has a big, big Swiss (or Cayman Islands) bank account.

PS. All views expressed here are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of 5Filters or it’s owners!

2 Likes

Thanks for this useful info PatB.
In one of the links it is reported that BioNTech, like Moderna, was in the shadows before Covid; with no products on the market, and the business world wondering how they were still afloat, and why govts were piling vast sums of money into them. The answer being of course, contracts to produce vaccines. It’s almost as if they knew something…
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @PatB, let’s not forget that this is the same President of Rwanda - Kagame - that was responsible for the genocide of tens of thousands of Tutsis in the 1990’s ( as opposed to the official victims - Hutus ) and whose policies in the region has led to the death of millions ( see “The Politics of Genocide” by Edward S Herman and David Peterson )- all with the active support of the US!

cheers

2 Likes