5 Filters

Importan thread from Aya Velazquez on Germany response to Covid, Great Reset

this is some incredible work in my opinion, you can skip from one ‘thesis’ to another for a shorter scan, the final section is about the international connection, China, USA, et

2 Likes

It’s a lot to absorb but I do find that phrase “uncontrolled spread of fake news” very salient. If ever a term was embedded in popular consciousness, in this case the last five years or so, Fake News must be the exemplar. Why is that? :thinking:

Why the phrase “uncontrolled spread”? Perhaps it’s not the Fakeness that’s the issue, but the Control. To me that word is the key takeaway from the thread, and from this whole spectacle.

Thanks for posting. There’s a lot there (too much to read all of it for me) but the clear impression I get from this German Covid taskforce is that they based their responses on worst case scenarios. Secondly, there’s extremely little nuance in their thinking – virtually no consideration about who it is that might suffer badly or die from Covid. It’s also just a numbers game – with numbers only referring to potential covid deaths: if we do A, x people will die, if B, y will die; if x<y, we take option A over B.

And that Bund guy – “children are a problem for old people because they cannot keep their distance”. Yeah, lock them down.

1 Like